Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Joshua is Nobody in U.S., I Want To Punch His Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Joshua is Nobody in U.S., I Want To Punch His Face

Heavyweight contender Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller is eager to get his hands on IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world champion Anthony Joshua. The two boxers had a tense face to face last month, during a press conference to announce promoter Eddie Hearn's United States streaming deal with DAZN. They had to be separated after trading harsh words.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua needs to fight Wilder. He can retire if he's gonna keep tucking tail.

Comment

shut up clown, you turned down pulev to fight ****ing tomas adamek. youre a joke and well down the pecking order for a joshua shot.

Comment

As he signs the contract to fight a blown up cw. This guy is nothing but hot air.

Comment

Aj will knock you and your paper champ bro out on the same night

Comment

Sure, everybody wants to fight Joshua.

Comment

Joshua has a lot of fanboys, I don’t know what you sissy’s are so defensive about.. miller is going to get a shot real soon and he’ll have his chance to punch Joshua in the face, and he probably will a few times but at the end of the day Joshua gonna win and probably by stoppage via beat down in the corner

Comment

So who has “Baby Dummy,” fought again? This guy is a clown! Fight a top heavyweight first and then start calling out the champions in the division.

Comment

Theres only one Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, the peoples champ. America don't know who these two bums are. 'Big-Baby' Miller's profile took a dive fighting on DAZN, he had more exposure fighting on Showtime and HBO ; I think that a Facebook stream gets better numbers than DAZN to be honest.

Comment

The sharks smell blood and $$$$$.

AJ better be on-point for every fight going forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X