Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aum Shinrikyo members finally executed !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Aum Shinrikyo members finally executed !!!!

These clowns followed Shoko Asahara, many were from top universities. Below link: prelude to execution.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...shinrikyo-cult

I’m going to celebrate today with a super burrito on the beach with jhonny!

I’ll add more links after I get back.

Finally.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    These clowns followed Shoko Asahara, many were from top universities. Below link: prelude to execution.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...shinrikyo-cult

I’m going to celebrate today with a super burrito on the beach with jhonny!

I’ll add more links after I get back.

Finally.
    meeeeh this one still haunts me.

http://japaninsides.com/44-days-of-h...-junko-furuta/

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      I remember that, there are some really sick mofo’s in this world.
      It still haunts me too.

Comment

I know there are evil people in the world but ****!!! How can somebody do that too another human being.

Comment

Read about this a while ago. The Aum Shinkyrio cult, I believe, actually still exists in Japan, albeit under a different name. This is despite the fact that it's banned as a terror group in other countries. That really puzzles me, why is that? I wonder how they'll react to Shoko Asahara's execution?

Comment

Bruh, that was a nasty read...

Comment

Here’s more

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.W0HN4lpcWhA

Letters written by executed Aum cult members reflect regret, desire to live
              KYODO
              JUL 7, 2018

Letters sent from prison to civic groups by some of the executed Aum Shinrikyo doomsday cult members expressed regret for their heinous crimes and a wish to atone.

Their letters also included calls for the abolition of capital punishment and requests for amnesty, showing their continued hopes to live even well over 10 years after their death sentences were finalized.

Cult founder Shoko Asahara, who was convicted of numerous murders including the 1995 sarin gas attack in the Tokyo subway system, and six other former senior members, were executed Friday.

Among them, Kiyohide Hayakawa, 68, wrote words of remorse and showed discontent with Asahara in his letters.

Hayakawa was responsible for the murder of lawyer Tsutsumi Sakamoto, who had been helping parents seeking to free their children of the cult’s control, and his wife and 1-year-old son in 1989 and the construction of nerve gas production facilities, among other crimes.

“My feelings of apology toward the victims and their families have never weakened in the 23 years since everything came to light,” said Hayakawa, who was arrested in 1995 and sentenced to death in 2009.

“At the time, I thought I was fighting for truth and salvation, but all I got from resorting to terrorism was pain and sorrow,” he wrote in one of his letters sent to a civic group.

We the followers of Asahara can talk about why we followed his instructions, but only he can reveal why he ordered those crimes.”
              Last edited by Zaroku; 07-08-2018, 03:47 AM.

Comment

That really ****ed me up too the first time I read it

Death would be too good for the scum involved in that

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  That really ****ed me up too the first time I read it

Death would be too good for the scum involved in that
                  Got the cliff notes?.

Intrigued but don't fancy reading a ridiculously gruesome tale this Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Got the cliff notes?.

Intrigued but don't fancy reading a ridiculously gruesome tale this Sunday morning.
                    Basically, some Yakuza-connected ****stain got turned down by a girl and he along with several others found her later and kidnapped her. Then for several weeks they tortured, raped and eventually killed her.

Needless to say the details about all the things they did are not for the faint of heart...

And worse, because they were under 18 they were spared life sentences / capital punishment.

Comment

Working...
                    X