No announcement yet.

Model Bella Hadid Dumps The Weekdn For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Guys on here calling her regular lol.. Your average regular girl can't be a supermodel.. I think she's she's cute but hey everyone has thier own preference
    They can when their Daddy's worth half a billion and their mother was former model and now reality TV star.

The Hadids are models for the same reason Kendall Jenner is a model, connections.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      They can when their Daddy's worth half a billion and their mother was former model and now reality TV star.

The Hadids are models for the same reason Kendall Jenner is a model, connections.
      Kendall Jenner is beautiful.. No doubt hers celebrity family helped push her modelling career, but if she was fat and ugly.. All her families miney wouldn't make her a popular model.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Kendall Jenner is beautiful.. No doubt hers celebrity family helped push her modelling career, but if she was fat and ugly.. All her families miney wouldn't make her a popular model.
        There are plenty of ugly models. If u ask me, most of them skinny @ss models look like little boys, and i have zero interest in them (Im not Talking about this Hadid *****, I just mean most of those rail thin, ugly fashion models, in general, that look like 80 lbs, Soaking Wet).

I'd rather take a "big" girl with curves Any Day, over some skinny anorexic looking *****.

I need some cushion for the pushin', not some skinny drug addict-looking hoe who I'd probably inadvertently ended up breaking in half when I fuk her, LOL.

Comment

oh my lord, don't pass on that ass joshua...just dont get in trouble..good for you AJ

Comment

Damn AJ is so fuking alpha

Comment

What kind of idiot calls himself The Weeknd?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                What kind of idiot calls himself The Weeknd?
                Lol imagine him calling to make a reservation at a restaurant...

Weeknd:
                Hi, its The Weeknd I'd like to book a table

Restaurant staff:
                No it's not the Weekend you idiot.. It's Tuesday so **** you.

Comment

Why is this thread 7 pages long? Didn't realize this was TMZ or a gossip forum

Comment

Working...
                  X