No announcement yet.

Wilder is the least marketable hw champ of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    I laughed at him too what a clown asking people to divulge personal information to random dudes sitting in their sponge bob pjs in mamas basement.

Sounds so safe

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      I laughed at him too what a clown asking people to divulge personal information to random dudes sitting in their sponge bob pjs in mamas basement.

Sounds so safe
      I wasn’t laughing AT HIM

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        I wasn’t laughing AT HIM
        No need to cover he’s a rando online he can’t hurt you. He’s probably furiously spanking it to you post as we type.

Comment

What facts did you give anyone?
          Are you ok? Did you read my post or just skim through it?

I said what Hearns thought about Wilder when he’s not trolling him and the fact that other promoters wanted to/would sign Wilder!

These are facts and there are articles and videos that vouch that too!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Are you ok? Did you read my post or just skim through it?

I said what Hearns thought about Wilder when he’s not trolling him and the fact that other promoters wanted to/would sign Wilder!

These are facts and there are articles and videos that vouch that too!
            You posted the opinions of a promoter that is hell bent on pumping up wilder Incase his guy signs to fight him.

Don’t you think maybe his opinion is a little biased considering how much money he could make if they fought?

Oh im sorry his opinion is now fact.

Comment

You posted the opinions of a promoter that is hell bent on pumping up wilder Incase his guy signs to fight him.

Don’t you think maybe his opinion is a little biased considering how much money he could make if they fought?

Oh im sorry his opinion is now fact.
              But it’s still fact that he said that, you asked what did I say that was actually a fact and I gave it to you plain and sweet!

What more do you need to understand?

And in that case I expect to not see you use any of Hearns sayings on here!

Comment

Step 1) Read the article first you clown.
                Step 2) take His net worth and write it down
                Step 3) read the article again because you probably wasn’t paying attention
                Step 4) subtract the money from the Ortiz fight from his total net worth
                Step 5) read the article again and this time check your work
                Step 6) after subtracting the Ortiz money divide by the number of career fights
                Step 7) remember you don’t add in the Ortiz fight so go ahead and take that one off
                Step 8) pay attention and erase the Ortiz earnings jeez you don’t listen
                Step 9) divide by every other fight (hint it’s 39)
                Step 10) now you have the average
                What you posted is about as stupid a post as I've ever seen posted on any boxing forum. But that's what degenerates do. And why you posted this puts you in the stratosphere of the biggest morons on any boxing site ever created. The Mount Olympus of moronicity lol...

Comment

Because a lot of fans on here claim wilder is this huge star.

Big stars get paid big.

Floyd, Manny, Oscar, Tyson all warned 300 million or more in their careers.

Wilder is a tiny fraction of that but he’s a big star?

Come on now
                  Fans aren't claiming he's star lmao. You made that **** up lmao...

Comment

The excuses keep rolling in and now he’s trying to parlay Floyd’s name for recognition.

Bottom line is fury is the A side

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                      I actually think he's very marketable

But Shelly Finkle and Lou Dabella are irrelevent promoters in 2018, I really wonder what they have been playing at.

Wilder would have been way better off with GBP imo
                      Agreed on the marketability. Right man wrong time.
                      If boxing was as popular as it was 25 or 30 years ago in the United States,Wilder would be a household name. The guy does have the charisma and power to have been a huge star back in the day.However since the popularity of boxing among the casual fans in this country has nosedived the last 20 years... you have your answer....

Comment

Working...
                      X