No announcement yet.

wilder has the aj/uk/ee fanboys going looney this week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    I would educate you boy but since you are such an arrogant prick I'll just tell you to go read the rules regarding lineal, you can't just win lineal fighting anyone you moron
    Like I said...level up cupcake!!...I’m not into keypad wars...that’s hoe *****...The internet breeded a whole new generation of transsexual keypad warriors...you’re definitely in trend...enjoy the fights sheman foh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Like I said...level up cupcake!!...I’m not into keypad wars...that’s hoe *****...The internet breeded a whole new generation of transsexual keypad warriors...you’re definitely in trend...enjoy the fights sheman foh
      I understand, you are just stupid, it's OK boy, go read some

Comment

Wilder has had one noteworthy fight. Mind you, same goes for Fury.

If Wilder wins, we need the Joshua fight to find out if he's actually any good.

If Fury can clean up the belts after abusing himself for three years, then it either means he's just on another level, or the renaissance of heavyweight boxing was massively overstated.

Comment

You do wonder what would happen to some posters if Fury were to win, lol.

Comment

I understand, you are just stupid, it's OK boy, go read some
            Talk boxing and stop using this forum for fückery...mayonnaise ass tranny...stop responding unless you wanna talk boxing..foh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Talk boxing and stop using this forum for fückery...mayonnaise ass tranny...stop responding unless you wanna talk boxing..foh
              Dude just take an L like a man and stop crying like a little bytch, you losing all the digital you had left at this point. Embarrassing.

Comment

Dude just take an L like a man and stop crying like a little bytch, you losing all the digital you had left at this point. Embarrassing.
                Smh you need help boy...seek it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  You do wonder what would happen to some posters if Fury were to win, lol.
                  they would either not post for a couple of weeks then come back like nothing had happened and just be riding crawford/spence/haney etc

or they will make alts and do the same

it's not like they are going to change lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Probably not and wilder fans don’t let anyone forget that. Barely anyone gives him credit for that they’ll talk more about how he was knocked down and would’ve lost if Klitschko put his foot on the gas.
                    Listen there's always going be some fault in opponents and and boxing fans are always going to bring up that fault to undervalue that win. Wlad was a good win , if Wilder wins fury is a good win .

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                      Doesn't mean Wlad wasn't shot though. Against someone else he may have been KO'd in round three ... we'll never know. Wlad wasn't the Wlad he had been for 11 years prior to fighting Fury, even he realized it. That's why he retired.

But I liked the fight. I like most fights. AJ is good, even great. But there are others who are great too. AJ does not have a monopoly on greatness, being a champion, or being a world-class fighter. There are others. AJ radical fans need to recognize ... but they won't.
                      The fact that Wladimir took AJ to the brink and almost knocked him out clearly showed he wasn't a shot fighter. He wasn't in his prime but to say he was shot is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X