Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI HATER: Canelo dominance over GGG is really a win for FLOYD and his legacy. TBE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    No. Floyd wouldn't beat today's version of Nell or ggg. Flouds win over Nell won't get better. He beat a drained nelo. A green untes ted nelo
    Yes. At the time it might not even have been Sangsurat's best win, but now it by far is. Basic common sense, you lack.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Yes. At the time it might not even have been Sangsurat's best win, but now it by far is. Basic common sense, you lack.
      Nel o isn't flouds best win. It's pac. Even past Prime Pac is flouds best win.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Nel o isn't flouds best win. It's pac. Even past Prime Pac is flouds best win.
        And? Doesn't change that the more Canelo achieves the better the win looks.

Comment

Uh oh! Haven't read through the thread yet, but is it safe to assume some posters are mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Time to admit what we've been telling you all along. GGG is too slow and cant adjust. At 154 GGG has no power to crack Floyd's granite chin. Easy work.

Think about it.....

Floyd absolutely SCHOOLED Canelo. GGG couldn't even beat Canelo on the backfoot. No way GGG lays a glove on Floyd.

Might as well add GGG to Floyd's resume because the outcome should be obvious to you now.
            What is obvious to me is you are a boxing idiot and a Mayweather worshiper who has Mayweather extremely overrated. Nothing you said is fact. It's all BS from your bias imagination. First, Canelo won a split decision by a single round in Vegas where he is famous for the judges being extra generous to him. Surely you remember one judge gave him a draw in the Mayweather fight. He is the house fighter and the promoter's biggest star. Winning on the cards by the tiniest of margins is NOT DOMINATION STUPID! Most viewers thought GGG beat Canelo. Both great middleweights in that fight would slaughter and knock out any version of Mayweather. The weight drained drained kid who fought Mayweather at a catchweight of 152 was not 1 tenth as good as the the complete fighter who fought GGG. GGG landed almost 200 punches on Canelo by actual count. Canelo has an iron jaw and many of those GGG punches would have KOed most middleweights and Mayweather. You talk about Mayweather's granite chin but Judah hurt him, Corely hurt him and old Mosley damn near knocked him out. GGG hits a hell of a lot harder than any of them. A few years ago when Mayweather was active an the 154 pound champion of the world GGG practically begged Mayweather to fight him at 154. Mayweather's dad said no way to that fight saying GGG was much too big for his baby boy. Your triangle theory of Mayweather beating GGG because Mayweather beat Canelo is one of the stupidest triangle theories I have ever heard. Hell no, I won't give Mayweather a fantasy win over GGG in a fight he could have had but turned down. There is no doubt in my mind GGG would smash Mayweather like a bug on Mayweather's best day. Mayweather couldn't hurt GGG if they let him wear brass knuckles. GGG would jab the hell out of him and then knock him out. Mayweather might be better than GGG pfp but man against man GGG wins by easy KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              And? Doesn't change that the more Canelo achieves the better the win looks.
              But it won't make Floyd a higher ATG so why mention it? I'm sure rjj win over b h must have been looking good when bh was beating people as old man. But really it was bh getting credit for beating people as an old dude rather than rjj getting any credit
              Last edited by hugh grant; 09-17-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

The Big Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  What is obvious to me is you are a boxing idiot and a Mayweather worshiper who has Mayweather extremely overrated. Nothing you said is fact. It's all BS from your bias imagination. First, Canelo won a split decision by a single round in Vegas where he is famous for the judges being extra generous to him. Surely you remember one judge gave him a draw in the Mayweather fight. He is the house fighter and the promoter's biggest star. Winning on the cards by the tiniest of margins is NOT DOMINATION STUPID! Most viewers thought GGG beat Canelo. Both great middleweights in that fight would slaughter and knock out any version of Mayweather. The weight drained drained kid who fought Mayweather at a catchweight of 152 was not 1 tenth as good as the the complete fighter who fought GGG. GGG landed almost 200 punches on Canelo by actual count. Canelo has an iron jaw and many of those GGG punches would have KOed most middleweights and Mayweather. You talk about Mayweather's granite chin but Judah hurt him, Corely hurt him and old Mosley damn near knocked him out. GGG hits a hell of a lot harder than any of them. A few years ago when Mayweather was active an the 154 pound champion of the world GGG practically begged Mayweather to fight him at 154. Mayweather's dad said no way to that fight saying GGG was much too big for his baby boy. Your triangle theory of Mayweather beating GGG because Mayweather beat Canelo is one of the stupidest triangle theories I have ever heard. Hell no, I won't give Mayweather a fantasy win over GGG in a fight he could have had but turned down. There is no doubt in my mind GGG would smash Mayweather like a bug on Mayweather's best day. Mayweather couldn't hurt GGG if they let him wear brass knuckles. GGG would jab the hell out of him and then knock him out. Mayweather might be better than GGG pfp but man against man GGG wins by easy KO.
                  HI HATER : Happy for you to join us. Help urself to the beer and wings.

Oh, and let me get this straight:

Floyd would lose to GGG @ catchweight and therefore avoided him.....

But Floyd gets zero credit for beating GGGs DADDY NELO @ catchweight.

Why the double standard?

Oh that's right. You're a ****ing Hater.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Dude don't even joke like this. The ggg fans and floyd haters will go apesh-t.
                      Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      Haters made their own bed. It is what it is. I'm just stating facts and opinions.
                      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      We've already seen a floyd/broner fans are celebrating too much thread. We really don't need anymore of a sh-tstorm on NSB.
                      Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      See comments earlier in the thread!

Comment

Working...
                      X