Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A top Justice Department official alerted the White House two weeks ago that significant information requiring additional investigation would further delay the security clearance process of senior adviser Jared Kushner, according to three people familiar with the discussion.

The Feb. 9 phone call from Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to White House Counsel Donald McGahn came amid growing public scrutiny of a number of administration officials without final security clearances. Most prominent among them is Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law, who has had access to some of the nation’s most sensitive material for the last year while waiting for his background investigation to be completed.

A week after the call from Rosenstein, White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly announced that staffers whose clearances have not been finalized will no longer be able to view top-secret information — meaning that Kushner could stand to lose his status as early as Friday.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.7f6b2af4b869

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      :lol Funny you should say that because I just put him in the same category as 1bad. I won't press the ignore button so that he can continue to post in my threads, but I won't engage him anymore.
      I don't use alts.

Why would I need to, as I've never even had a temp ban?

Alts are for guys like SafeSpace who gets banned over and over and thus has to keep creating new alts.

I figured you'd stopped engaging after makimg yourself look stupid over and over.

Tom Arnold as a source!! Lmfao!!!

Comment

• Mueller's net is closing in on Donnie. He colluded like ***k and he knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          Mueller's net is closing in on Donnie. He colluded like ***k and he knows it.
          Really? It's closing in on what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Really? It's closing in on what?
            Did you read the second sentence Jim Bob? His colluding azz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Did you read the second sentence Jim Bob? His colluding azz.
              Oh I read it. I just see Mueller so desperate that he’s doing the IRS job.

Comment

Oh I read it. I just see Mueller so desperate that he’s doing the IRS job.
                Al Capone allegedly caused the death of at least 30 people but was brought undone by .....

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                  Kyle wasn't "confronted" by Eddie Ray Routh, Chris was shot in the back by a coward Chris was attempting to help.

Don't let facts get in the way of a goofy meme doe.
                  That shows how uninformed Bernie is about the incident

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Al Capone allegedly caused the death of at least 30 people but was brought undone by .....
                    Russian collusion?

Because that is what Mueller should be looking at. Links to Trump and Russia. Not people on Trump’s staff allegedly screwing their taxes.

But like I said 500 pages ago, Mueller’s investigation is nothing more than an attempt to find dirt on Trump or his cabinet for 2020...

Comment

Russian collusion?

Because that is what Mueller should be looking at. Links to Trump and Russia. Not people on Trump’s staff allegedly screwing their taxes.

But like I said 500 pages ago, Mueller’s investigation is nothing more than an attempt to find dirt on Trump or his cabinet for 2020...
                      Where did the income that Gates & Manafort allegedly fail to declare originate?

Comment

Working...
                      X