Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Horoscope for August 26th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    LMAO you do realize whoever writes that BS knew the fights tonight, and has access to Floyd and Conor's b day, right?

That **** sounds way too specific, like it was written specifically for this fight LMAO.
    Yea but this horoscope has been their for a while. They have them weeks in advance. You can look up your horoscope for the entire year.

Comment

That's very interesting to people who believe the stars have anything to do with people's lives.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        That's very interesting to people who believe the stars have anything to do with people's lives.
        Its not about people's lives. Its their zodiac. Its almost always accurate. Go look up some for your own sign, and go to several links on the bing search. You are bound to run into some that are on point.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          LMAO you do realize whoever writes that BS knew the fights tonight, and has access to Floyd and Conor's b day, right?

That **** sounds way too specific, like it was written specifically for this fight LMAO.
          I looked up Conor's several days before the fight, and it said that he was going to forget something very important. And I wish I could pull up that horoscope, but since its outdated it may be gone forever, but news broke that he forgot his mouthgaurd and his cup on fight night Lol

Comment

Perty gay lol. What the hey have boxing fans become

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
              i think venus will be slowly entering uranus tonight

Comment

Working...
              X