Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor To Use Malignaggi as Sparring Partner For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor To Use Malignaggi as Sparring Partner For Mayweather

Thats funny, paulie was bashin conor hard and even wanted to fight him now he gets a call to help and spar him and paulie cant wait to help him out lol

Paulie also bashed roach and wild card and rhen trained there, he bashed haymon and then signed with him, paulie does have a history of this stuff

Here is the link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rX6h_k...me_continue=63

I cannot Imagine how Paulie helps to prepare Mcgregor for Mayweather, actually there Is nobody that can help him.
    Last edited by ironmt; 06-29-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Paulie a clown.

Comment

Conor needs to be careful. Paulie might land one of those 20 punch combos, just ask Sam Eggington

Comment

I want to see Paulie doing the shoulder roll...

Comment

Well that spices up things a bit haha. Hope to see some sparring videos soon.

Comment

weren't they both talking mad **** to each other real recently?

Comment

As soon as he frustrates McGregor with his speed, he is getting fired!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Well that spices up things a bit haha. Hope to see some sparring videos soon.
                  McGregor should break Paulie off some change to take a beatdown in a vid & release it ASAP. (I hope they do release something doe)

Comment

Paulie is a company guy. He'll give Conor a lesson, but he'll have no trouble stretching the truth and saying Conor has a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X