Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-20-2016, 05:12 PM #11
Tom Brady=GOAT

Quoted: 2553 Post(s)
SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,001,095,439.69
Calzaghe is the man!! - mathed happy birthday - LarryXXX happy birthday! - -jose- Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- 
Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules 
Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
of course they exist. i'm sure they're rare, but that they exist and are shared. people dedicate their lives to being sick, sick f#cks. there are several cases where serial killers kept people in dungeons [usually a basement or an outbuilding] for rape, torure, etc. and some were filmed.

pretty sure it's illegal to host a snuff film on your website, own it, etc, just like child and animal ****. they probably make the rounds on private email accounts, the darkweb [which i wouldn't know how to turn on, but people on this website have accessed,] etc.

there was supposedly snuff film called "the destruction of daisy" where a young girl was raped and killed, and it supposedly made the rounds on the "darkweb."

you can get a f#cking sex slave on the dark web, pounds of drugs, get a contract for murder, etc. i'm pretty sure you can buy a video without a ton of fuss. doubt it's cheap, and you're probably talking to an undercover fed 1 out of 10 times you try, but i'm sure it can be done.

somebody on this website has seen the video i'm talking about. he goes by "anorak"

also, i don't think this is illegal, but i've seen "two guys one hammer" which is a video of two russian psychopaths killing a homeless guy with a screwdriver and a hammer. they're a babystep away from a snuff film . they committed the more heinous crime; murder. all they'd have to do was rape the guy.

isis and other terror orgs have posted legit beheadings and mass shootings / executions on the internet. i'm warning anybody who is interested in looking for these videos; they will stick with you, and you shouldnt' watcht hem unless you genuinely feel compelled. i can't watch anything like that any longer, but i used to be batsh#t nuts in my early 20's, and i've seen a lot of gore. it's literally a search away,and it's all over the internet.
Might I ask why were you watching gore related media?
SouthPawHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:19 PM #12
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 4008 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 79,817,461.47
Total Points: 200,000,002,000,000,057,868,288.00
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

Quote:

also, i don't think this is illegal, but i've seen "two guys one hammer" which is a video of two russian psychopaths killing a homeless guy with a screwdriver and a hammer. they're a babystep away from a snuff film . they committed the more heinous crime; murder. all they'd have to do was rape the guy.

isis and other terror orgs have posted legit beheadings and mass shootings / executions on the internet. i'm warning anybody who is interested in looking for these videos; they will stick with you, and you shouldnt' watcht hem unless you genuinely feel compelled. i can't watch anything like that any longer, but i used to be batsh#t nuts in my early 20's, and i've seen a lot of gore. it's literally a search away,a nd it's all over the internet.
i've seen a little bit of "two guys one hammer, fucked up stuff and a friend showed me a beheading video he had on his cell phone, caught me unaware, it does stick you, it really does.
Dean_Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:09 PM #13
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4034 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,347,154,827,342,649,344.00
Total Points: 7,347,154,827,346,107,392.00
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
Probably for the same reason I do it.

It's entertaining like a horror flick, and the fact that it's real adds to the attraction.

It's why people watch combat sports, and why people watched the gladiators, and bull baiting, etc throughout history.

We may have advanced civilization in certain aspects, but we are still very much human, and we have carnal/primal desires and attractions at times, it's just that the average sane human can suppress this and not act it out and cause people harm in the process.

I am also an OEF/OIF war vet, and have seen atrocities you really probably wouldn't believe or want to hear about. It's sort of an extension of that void, that bloodthirst, that hunger, that drive that was embedded in me to seek out gore and violence for entertainment.

I think it's a better outlet to jerk off to gore online than to shoot up a club of fvck**** like that Orlando turd, so to each their own.

Site I frequent the most when I have that itch: Crazy**** . com
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:35 PM #14
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4397 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 782,972,394,150,686,336.00
Total Points: 10,882,978,396,832,571,392.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

felt compelled, had access, executed.

if i had to pick a word i'd say that i was curious.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:42 PM #15
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 4008 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 79,817,461.47
Total Points: 200,000,002,000,000,057,868,288.00
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

Quote:

have you seen "guinea pigs" videos? i saw the one that charlie sheen thought it was a real snuff film, dude must've been really high
Dean_Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 08:11 PM #16
Tom Brady=GOAT

SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Calzaghe is the man!! - mathed happy birthday - LarryXXX happy birthday! - -jose- Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- 
Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules 
Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Probably for the same reason I do it.

It's entertaining like a horror flick, and the fact that it's real adds to the attraction.

It's why people watch combat sports, and why people watched the gladiators, and bull baiting, etc throughout history.

We may have advanced civilization in certain aspects, but we are still very much human, and we have carnal/primal desires and attractions at times, it's just that the average sane human can suppress this and not act it out and cause people harm in the process.

I am also an OEF/OIF war vet, and have seen atrocities you really probably wouldn't believe or want to hear about. It's sort of an extension of that void, that bloodthirst, that hunger, that drive that was embedded in me to seek out gore and violence for entertainment.

I think it's a better outlet to jerk off to gore online than to shoot up a club of fvck**** like that Orlando turd, so to each their own.

Site I frequent the most when I have that itch: Crazy**** . com
Quote:

Green K Sent. I just don't have the stomach for that stuff. I've never actively looked for any gore related material. Apparently every kind of video you can imagine is out there. Guys cutting their peanus and balls off and stuff like that. Sticking an ice pick up their urethera. The thought of that gives me chills. I'm scared of getting fucking shots. Needles freak me out,which is a good thing because with my genetic disposition,I would probably be addicted to heroin right now.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:14 PM #17
Tom Brady=GOAT

I did see a gif of R. Budd Dwyer shooting himself on live tv.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:31 PM #18
Boxing

Quoted: 12243 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,991,640,288,658,030,592.00
Total Points: 20,991,640,288,658,587,648.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 

Quote:
I stumbled across that video. The sound of the blood pouring out of his nose and mouth is sickening.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 08:39 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2801 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,168,612,970,994,362.00
Total Points: 176,964,292,488,811,610,112.00
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Yeah I can't remember where but I ran across this once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltschmerz View Post
15 years ago, a German man named Armin Meiwes killed another man in a sexual-sadistic ritual and videotaped it all. The sickest twist here is that the victim was fully consenting. Meiwes firstly amputated his penis, they tried eating it together, etc. When the victim died several hours later Meiwes slaughtered him, cut him up in pieces and put meat in his freezer for later consumption. Colorful stuff. Some court officials have seen the tapes which are not floating around out there somewhere, so no need to waste time looking for them.

You can find some stills from the tapes though (just checked, lol)
I saw this dude being interviewed from his cell on one of those Nat Geo World's Worst Prison documentaries.
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 08:47 PM #20
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 1433 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,551,754,789,643,685,888.00
Total Points: 11,551,754,789,645,039,616.00
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- Trump 2016 !! - Bronze Bomber cheers bruvva - Beercules Congrats on your new Fuhrer, I can't believe it, epic Avi. - Hype job 

yea of course they're real. excluding serial killers, it's always rich degenerates. Saudi Arabia is probably the #1 producer of snuff films. they are rich beyond belief to get away with that kind of stuff, and not to mention that women there are worthless to begin with.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
films, real?, snuff

User Tag List