Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thug got heart transplant, and went on violent crime spree and died?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Don't hate the playa, hate the poll.
    that's a good one

Comment

Nah, Don't hate the Poll - Work the Pole. :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Zero outrage in the black community for this mini thug going on a crime spree though. This is what America has become.
        Can you explain to me why the black community is required to come together as a whole and express outrage over every incident involving a troubled black youth?

Furthermore, do you hold white communities to the same standard? Are we expected to come together as a community and publicly denounce every troubled white kid who goes to school with a gun and mows down his classmates?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Can you explain to me why the black community is required to come together as a whole and express outrage over every incident involving a troubled black youth?

Furthermore, do you hold white communities to the same standard? Are we expected to come together as a community and publicly denounce every troubled white kid who goes to school with a gun and mows down his classmates?
          Yes, the community should. Don't complain about prison's filling up if you're ok with ZERO people intervening.

Comment

And also, there was an outcry for this little ****stain to get a new heart when his behavior was already called into question by the doctor and hospital. But nooooooo...this country caters to the weak and corrupted. Give him a new heart so he can fcuk it off somehow. Not only did he fcuk it off, he hurt innocents in the process.

Comment

Yes, the community should. Don't complain about prison's filling up if you're ok with ZERO people intervening.
              Yes, what? The white community should be collectively responsible for apologizing for/publicly condemning every spree shooter?

People complain about prisons filling up because of this country's antiquated drug laws, not in protest of idiots like this kid being locked up. Over a million people are currently imprisoned for nonviolent drug offenses. That's why people are advocating prison reform.

And also, there was an outcry for this little ****stain to get a new heart when his behavior was already called into question by the doctor and hospital. But nooooooo...this country caters to the weak and corrupted. Give him a new heart so he can fcuk it off somehow. Not only did he fcuk it off, he hurt innocents in the process.
              I don't see how any of this pertains to my original line of questioning.

I agree with the doctors' original decision to not give him a heart based on his prior behavior, but you can expect people to be outraged about **** like that regardless of his behavior simply because of his age. Typically, doctors do everything they can to save the life of a young person, so the original decision was bound to be controversial.

Comment

Yes, what? The white community should be collectively responsible for apologizing for/publicly condemning every spree shooter?

People complain about prisons filling up because of this country's antiquated drug laws, not in protest of idiots like this kid being locked up. Over a million people are currently imprisoned for nonviolent drug offenses. That's why people are advocating prison reform.

I don't see how any of this pertains to my original line of questioning.

I agree with the doctors' original decision to not give him a heart based on his prior behavior, but you can expect people to be outraged about **** like that regardless of his behavior simply because of his age. Typically, doctors do everything they can to save the life of a young person, so the original decision was bound to be controversial.
                The theory that non violent drug offenses make up this huge percentage of the prison population is pure fantasy. It's food for the media and the left. Damn near 100% of the inmates at my prison have drug offenses or were using at the time of their convicted offense. These people aren't innocent like the media would leave you to believe. What the media isn't telling you is that Jonny, Tyrone, and Juan do have a non violent drug offense on their record...but they were also very fond of carjacking, robbery, and assault...a lot of times while high. Keep drinking that koolaid though. Last year, my prison, which houses over 2000 inmates, released 34 guys because of prop 47. 34 out of 2000. That is roughly 1.7 percent.

Comment

The theory that non violent drug offenses make up this huge percentage of the prison population is pure fantasy. It's food for the media and the left.
                  No, it's really not.

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics...e_offenses.jsp

Damn near 100% of the inmates at my prison have drug offenses or were using at the time of their convicted offense. These people aren't innocent like the media would leave you to believe.
                  This is an anecdotal fallacy based on your own limited personal experience. It's not statistically relevant nor is it supported by the data compiled by the Federal Bureau Of Prisons.

What the media isn't telling you is that Jonny, Tyrone, and Juan do have a non violent drug offense on their record...but they were also very fond of carjacking, robbery, and assault...a lot of times while high.
                  See above.

Keep drinking that koolaid though. Last year, my prison, which houses over 2000 inmates, released 34 guys because of prop 47. 34 out of 2000. That is roughly 1.7 percent.
                  You think a 1.7% release rate is a good thing?

Furthermore, you never answered my followup regarding the white community's responsibility for spree shooters.

Comment

Well the black community usually comes together as whole when one gets killed by the cops, so why not one time against their troubled youth? I also dont see white people making a big deal everytime a white person gets killed by a cop or non white person.

Comment

No, it's really not.

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics...e_offenses.jsp

This is an anecdotal fallacy based on your own limited personal experience. It's not statistically relevant nor is it supported by the data compiled by the Federal Bureau Of Prisons.

See above.

You think a 1.7% release rate is a good thing?

Furthermore, you never answered my followup regarding the white community's responsibility for spree shooters.
                      You're totally missing the point bringer. 1.7% is TERRIBLE. The media is leading you to believe that the prisons are FULL of non violent drug offenders. Simply not the case. The 1.7% is representative of the false nature of the media's stance. Furthermore, you can call it an anecdotal fallacy based on my limited experience, but I'm speaking from the side of experience. You just googled something and are regurgitating what you found. Cmon man. Yes, respective communities should play a larger role in their children's lives, including daily decision making. There is a correlation between dual income households, children being medicated with psych meds, and your recurring school shootings. Between Americas love of work, drugs, and guns, how are you surprised any of this is happening?

Comment

Working...
                      X