Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-31-2015, 04:42 PM #31
Interim Champion

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
animalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,033,060.69
Talking

The Right is every bit as bad (they whine and cry just as much as the Left).....Both sides use the same lame repetitive irrelevant arguments over and over again...It's so pathetic

In fact I find it even more annoying when the Right whines/cries because they are supposedly the party of "personal responsibility" and not being a victim, yet it seems that they spend about 80% of their time throwing a whiny victimhood fit about others being mean to them or not giving them a fair shake ("The damn liberal media!! I'm so butthurt everyone is against me blah blah blah")....Both sides are so stupid and pathetic....

It's the same crap just a different side of the coin....The Left constantly blames "White Males" and the Right constantly blames "Minorities/Islam" for all the Worlds problems....The Left uses terms like "White Privilege" for everything and the Right says "Meanwhile in Chicago" or "The Liberal Media is so against us waa waa waa" some other irrelevant crap blaming Blacks/Muslims/Immigrants....

And lets not even get into the Rights (pathetic) obsession with demonizing/blaming Obama for every little thing in the history of mankind that has gone wrong...The way the Right reacts to Obama is every bit as pathetic as the way the Left blamed Bush for every little thing imaginable....The Right has absolutely no room to talk....and they don't hold the moral high ground whatsoever....

A popular "argument" from the Right is blaming Obama for Chicago's supposedly out of control crime because it's his hometown
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
....The "logic" being "Well if Obama is from there why didn't he do anything to stop it!!!!" Which sounds like an argument a person with a 50 IQ would make, as if 1 Man has any bearing on the crime in a city of 3 million people
....But what I always tell Tea Baggers is that Conservative hero Milton Friedman is ALSO heavily associated with Chicago, so maybe it's HIS fault that the crime is so high!!! Dun Dun Dun (plot twist!!)...

For now on I'm blaming Milton Friedman for Chicago's supposed high crime and problems!!!

Last edited by animalfan10; 10-31-2015 at 05:01 PM.
animalfan10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:02 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,567,900,733,104,603,136.00
Total Points: 65,567,900,733,104,619,520.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

That was absolutely terrible. Wtf did I just watch?

I'm on the left; not a Liberal or a Democrat by any stretch; but that beeatch just had a tremendous meltdown.

Don't even know who she is btw.
Virgil Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:54 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6278 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,008,742,533,535,066,226,688.00
Total Points: 7,032,782,828,335,066,513,408.00
you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas 
Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules 
beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D 
No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalfan10 View Post
The Right is every bit as bad (they whine and cry just as much as the Left).....Both sides use the same lame repetitive irrelevant arguments over and over again...It's so pathetic

In fact I find it even more annoying when the Right whines/cries because they are supposedly the party of "personal responsibility" and not being a victim, yet it seems that they spend about 80% of their time throwing a whiny victimhood fit about others being mean to them or not giving them a fair shake ("The damn liberal media!! I'm so butthurt everyone is against me blah blah blah")....Both sides are so stupid and pathetic....

It's the same crap just a different side of the coin....The Left constantly blames "White Males" and the Right constantly blames "Minorities/Islam" for all the Worlds problems....The Left uses terms like "White Privilege" for everything and the Right says "Meanwhile in Chicago" or "The Liberal Media is so against us waa waa waa" some other irrelevant crap blaming Blacks/Muslims/Immigrants....

And lets not even get into the Rights (pathetic) obsession with demonizing/blaming Obama for every little thing in the history of mankind that has gone wrong...The way the Right reacts to Obama is every bit as pathetic as the way the Left blamed Bush for every little thing imaginable....The Right has absolutely no room to talk....and they don't hold the moral high ground whatsoever....

A popular "argument" from the Right is blaming Obama for Chicago's supposedly out of control crime because it's his hometown
....The "logic" being "Well if Obama is from there why didn't he do anything to stop it!!!!" Which sounds like an argument a person with a 50 IQ would make, as if 1 Man has any bearing on the crime in a city of 3 million people
....But what I always tell Tea Baggers is that Conservative hero Milton Friedman is ALSO heavily associated with Chicago, so maybe it's HIS fault that the crime is so high!!! Dun Dun Dun (plot twist!!)...

For now on I'm blaming Milton Friedman for Chicago's supposed high crime and problems!!!

You are so wrong on so many levels....

Obama preaches gun control, yet chicago has the strictest gun control, yet have the highest gun violence...

Criminals always gonna have guns,,but idiot liberals think if you outlaw guns, outlaws will somehow not have guns...

I have never seen a law abiding citizen use their gun for crime,,, it's always criminals, so why punish and restrict law abiders, when its proven that criminals don't gove a fvck about laws..

Obama is the poster boy for the anti-nra group, yet wherever his policies are invoked ie chicago with his former chief of staff as mayor, it's a total disaster..

That's why I call chicago- CHIraq ... Because it's non stop killing and shooting.. But idiot liberals think everyone should be gun-less.....

Why don't you and obama move to the south side of Chicago, and see if you don't need a gun...

While Obama was in Chicago did he live on the southside, "with the people". Hell no, just another fake liberal preaching some bullshiiiit to idiots, that eat it up like gravy, like yourself
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:03 PM #34
I Can Do ALL Things

Quoted: 12688 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 181,502,631,698,881,184.00
Total Points: 281,626,866,791,680,770,048.00
:beerchug: cheers broski! - -jose- Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers 
That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive 
Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 
A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Just watched the video.

I don't even...
Beercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:25 PM #35
SWIFT

Quoted: 660 Post(s)
SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,291,790,806,749,900,800.00
Total Points: 24,003,790,806,750,126,080.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - UTEP Have a beer - led 80's Hip-Hop thread - -jose- a gift for u m8, just like danny ;) - sugarsmosley 
a truly great poster in the RBR threads - jas My treat - led a true boxing fan - jas Great and Fair poster - jas No Message - Beercules 
War SlySlick!! - Mike D knows his boxing - jas happy xmas cunt - led Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. BOOOOMB SQQQUAD! - jas 
Cheers to just an overall great poster. - Mike D Top guy - jas that video - -jose- For the video games. - HughJass props! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

My ancestors came from Africa doe.
SlySlickSmooth is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
****, liberal, real?

User Tag List