No announcement yet.

Tom Delay says he has seen a DOJ memo to legalize bestiality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    I don't see any difference between someone who ****s men in the arse and someone who ****s animals. Both are for disgusting perverts.
    lol. Are you trying to win an award for the most negative stupid wanker on the internet?

You come across as a real barrel of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Former member of the house of representatives and Republican house majority leader says that the Dept of Justice is wanting to legalize bestiality, pedophilia and "12 other perversions". Of course all this coming because of the gay marriage decision...lol

Amazing the blatant lies they make up....wow.
      He's a former house leader! I mean, what irresponsibility. I was watching Fauxnews and some host was saying that the next step is to force Churches to marry gay couples.

They love to stir up anger, hate and separation.

Yeah and to think he got to that position!!. How come the interviewer did not ask for the proof?. was he on it?.

Comment

Former member of the house of representatives and Republican house majority leader says that the Dept of Justice is wanting to legalize bestiality, pedophilia and "12 other perversions". Of course all this coming because of the gay marriage decision...lol

Amazing the blatant lies they make up....wow.
        You mean making bestiality and zoophilia legal like it is in Kentucky, Ohio, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas?

Comment

Or electing Bush W twice. I think that's more representative of idiots.
          Voting is completely rigged you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            You mean making bestiality and zoophilia legal like it is in Kentucky, Ohio, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas?
            Damn, why did you throw Ohio in there?

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
            Yup, and we never landed on the moon. 55 posts, go away troll boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
              its not, America really does have that many idiots. Right wingers make up most of the population.

Comment

I mean are they really that different? They are all forms of mental illnesses.

The first thing we need to do in America is cull the people with Down syndrome.

Comment

gay people like little boys

Comment

Damn, why did you throw Ohio in there?
                    There were a couple of others. Sadly Alabama is currently passing legislation against it, thus proving that Alabamans have no sense of comedy.

Comment

I honestly have 1000s of more important things to do than worry about who likes the taste of capybara love juice.

Comment

Working...
                      X