Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energy drinks. Do you drink them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd have to look at the list of ingredients. i'm sure they're all different. i'm led to believe that the active ingredients are usually sugar [high fructose corn syrup,] caffeine, and b vitamins. these ingredients will give you energy.

many sodas contain phosphoric acid, which weakens bone. most contain a ton of sugar, which puts you at risk for heart disease and diabetes.

i don't tough that stuff with a 10 foot pole, and i'm usually full of energy. look to get your b vitamins from natural sources. they're in lots of healthy foods.

look to get your sugar from natty sources as well. a great source of simple carbs is fruit. i think you'll be pretty shocked at how "energetic" some fruit can make you feel. it's got a high glycemic index, meaning it can make you crash. eat it with some fat / protein [handful of nuts, baybeh,] to help with the crash. since it's good for you, you can always grab another apple if you hit a wall.

Comment

eat raisins or sultanas

Comment

I used to drink them with daily, once I took a drive to Florida with my brother and drank one every chance I had on my way down plus coffee, I wanted to make it there with the least amount of stops as possible...once I reached my destination (Orlando) as soon as I got out the car I started puking like a beast, out the nose I think I even sharted in the process...never drank one again

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          I used to drink them with daily, once I took a drive to Florida with my brother and drank one every chance I had on my way down plus coffee, I wanted to make it there with the least amount of stops as possible...once I reached my destination (Orlando) as soon as I got out the car I started puking like a beast, out the nose I think I even sharted in the process...never drank one again

orale, puking out of la nariz, papi?

that's my best puerto rican spanish. hope it's bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            orale, puking out of la nariz, papi?

that's my best puerto rican spanish. hope it's bueno.
            si out the nariz

your PR spanish is just like your shirtless picture...muy bueno!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              si out the nariz

your PR spanish is just like your shirtless picture...muy bueno!
              Factual.

However I'm still a bit disappointed in not seeing his Pecker.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i'd have to look at the list of ingredients. i'm sure they're all different. i'm led to believe that the active ingredients are usually sugar [high fructose corn syrup,] caffeine, and b vitamins. these ingredients will give you energy.

many sodas contain phosphoric acid, which weakens bone. most contain a ton of sugar, which puts you at risk for heart disease and diabetes.

i don't tough that stuff with a 10 foot pole, and i'm usually full of energy. look to get your b vitamins from natural sources. they're in lots of healthy foods.

look to get your sugar from natty sources as well. a great source of simple carbs is fruit. i think you'll be pretty shocked at how "energetic" some fruit can make you feel. it's got a high glycemic index, meaning it can make you crash. eat it with some fat / protein [handful of nuts, baybeh,] to help with the crash. since it's good for you, you can always grab another apple if you hit a wall.

Anyone will tell you, sugar can be good.

When you lift.....it triggers insulin response and feeds your muscles. Most jacked mother fiers I know eat a bowl of ice cream and some junk routinely

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I drink diet LSVs a couple of times a week. It tastes similar to Red Bull but it costs 1/3 of the price.

I don't even drink it for the energy (I don't get that much out of it, never have) but I like the taste.

Comment

The articles about energy drinks are ****ing terrifying. I usually drink 1 or 2 cans of Red Bull per week.

Comment

Working...
                    X