Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-10-2013, 02:19 PM #51
The People's Champion

Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Bigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 359,509,991.83
Total Points: 1,088,159,640,186.27
you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
You have smelly farts - Pigeons I'm sorry, But I have to do this. War B-Hop. Bernard Hopkins is like Wine, He gets better with Age. - BrushMyHair No Message - KOVALBOXER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
It's sad to see all the homophobia here but it's a proven fact that those most homophobic are those with the biggest insecurities and most curious about being gay.
That said I hope Cruz wins and no shame if salido loses by dec or by KO
It's boxing not a sexuality game
That's the problem today, if u don't support this crap your homophobic or whatever. No!! I don't support homosexuality and that's it. I think that it's disgusting. Two dudes doing stuff is just ridiculous IMO. I can accept it though if that's what some people chose to do because I got my own life and my kids lives to worry about but when u try to shove it in people's face and we don't embrace it, it's a f*cking problem. Then you go and turn my flag into a f*cking gay flag and I'm suppose to be cool with it??? Come on, this is too much. Smfh that is sad!
Bigg Rigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
real?

User Tag List