Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best fighter you think Khan could beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best fighter you think Khan could beat?

By Boxrecs LWW rankings?

I have been looking through at all the fighters on there, and I belive I have found a guy Khan would have a very good chance against, and should consider for his next fight, 140 is pretty stacked so I have avoided those I feel would have the edge over Khan

The fighter I have picked is called Patrick Lopez, and he has a record of 21(13)-5

It's hard to find footage of him but here is what i found, a close apprasal of his skills leads me to feel I would favour khan over him, although only just.

Who do you think wins Amir Khan vs Patrick Lopez?

Himself with that weak ass chin of his.

Comment

bradley......and it cant get better than that imo....

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Himself with that weak ass chin of his.
        that would be a double KO imo

Comment

Berto and Alexander because they are not that good, Guerrero because he does not hit exceptionally hard. I'd actually put my money on Khan losing those fights but I wouldn't be shocked if he won.

Oh and I forgot to mention Marquez. He's passed his prime and slowed down so his shorter reach could be a difficult obstacle for him to overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            bradley......and it cant get better than that imo....
            Khan can't beat Bradley. I would like to see the fight but Bradley woud show Khan up by pressure and exposing him on the inside. Khan is just too weak in those areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              Khan can't beat Bradley. I would like to see the fight but Bradley woud show Khan up by pressure and exposing him on the inside. Khan is just too weak in those areas.

Utter garbage. It'd be close, but Khan could win it.

Comment

Devon Alexander, Devon has no inside game, doesn't apply pressure, he's a mid range fighter, Khan will get off first and more effectively, Alexander doesn't have devastating punching power as well, that's all Khan right there. Think that's the best fighter Khan can beat at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                  there is a reason why bradley thought kahn could jeopardize a pac payday my friend ...and if you are not hurtin khan , it's hard to outbox him given he has all the other physical advantge.....

Comment

Even though Charlie Zelenoff debuted as a welterweight, he is a natural JWW and only weighed in at 144 for the Kid Thunder fight. I believe he could make 140 and give Khan a stern test.

Zelenoff has that RJJ speed and style which could really throw Khan off as he is used to having the speed advantage.

Comment

Working...
                    X