Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Stops Andy Lee in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!! Cry haters, cry !!!!!!!!!!! Viva Mexico cabrones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go chase some leprechauns, Lee !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bronxrican23 View Post
      The paper champ left with the gloves in the white hummer real quick. Calling Martinez out means nothing. I wont believe it till the bell sounds. And Jr don't move up to 168 career over.
      I'm not a Jr fan but it's funny coming from a Cotto fan considering Cotto is the paperchamp king. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by crex.af View Post
        I am in the Army and am stationed in Ft. Bliss, which is in El Paso, TX. I was actually at the fight. First of all he didn't leave real quick, he was at ringside for about an hour after the fight and he never left in the hummer he waked out of the field. The only person that left real quick was Andy Lee. You should get your facts straight before commenting instead of spewing biased hatred.
        I wanted to go, there were some really good prospects on the undercards my dad kept telling me about.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
          It won't happen because very few fighters on fight night are close to their contracted fight weight. Most fighters are well above it. I remember a great interview they had once with the late Vernon Forrest who talked about the weight which at that time was 154. He said he wasn't 154, didn't walk around 154 and didn't fight at 154. He only needed to be 154 for the few seconds on the scale. And that is how most fighters are.
          The IBF alctually has a rule in place for championship fights wherein the fighters have to be within 10 pounds of the weight limit on fight night

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            I'm not a Jr fan but it's funny coming from a Cotto fan considering Cotto is the paperchamp king. lol
            I'm sorry. But paperchamp or not, how are Cotto and Jr even in the same fucking novel when it comes to level of competition faced?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I'm sorry. But paperchamp or not, how are Cotto and Jr even in the same fucking novel when it comes to level of competition faced?
              I wasn't talking about comp I was talking about Paper belts since dude starting calling someone a paper champ. Before you criticize, look at your fighter first. Just saying brah.

Comment

• Chaves has improved a lot

Great fight for Chavez! If Chavez comes in great shape for the Martinez fight, he has a good chance of surprising a lot of people.. Canelo vs Chavez should never happen because Chavez is too big and I think he can beat any 154lb fighter just on his size. He's a bigger and better version of Margarito.

Comment

• Great win for Chavez Jr!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Meh, it was an impressive win. And I'd give him a decent shot at beating Martinez.

But at 168?

Different beast right there.

No hate. Just reality.
                    I honestly think he would have a better chance at 168 than at 160 he would be more comfortable there and would end up coming in the ring at 180-185 on fight night if I was Martinez I'd fight him at 160 make him struggle with the weight then take advantage of that

Comment

• Andy Lee is a great win.

Comment

Working...
                      X