Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Amir Khan Moonwalk : Michael Jackson Footwork In Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amir Khan Moonwalk : Michael Jackson Footwork In Boxing?

First of all I just want to say great fight, I personally thought Khan won the fight on my scorecards despite the penalty points but regardless it was entertaining to watch and the rematch should be even better!

Now I just want to say I love how Khan incorporated Michael Jackson into his boxing technique and footwork:

Here is Khan in Round 7 jump to 13:45:

I think Amir Khan is the first boxer in history to incorporate a dance move into his boxing! LOL! Regardless if you wanted Peterson to win or Khan, This is funny stuff and its something fresh in boxing, Maybe other boxers should be more like Khan and do some dance move to liven up dull fights not that this fight was in anyway dull.

Love him or Hate him, Khan is exciting to watch and No-one not even Mayweather or Pacman can match Khan's choreography!
    Last edited by Ikone; 12-11-2011, 07:12 PM.

15 minutes long...give a timeframe.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      15 minutes long...give a timeframe.
      jump to 13:55 or 0.44 in round 7.
      Last edited by Ikone; 12-11-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

man is an artist in the ring,never seen a boxer move that fast going backwards

Comment

Does anyone else cringe when Khan does that stupid taunt "You cant hurt me". Its like "Dude! We have seen you staring at the ceiling dazed in Kirbys Dreamland, No one takes you serious when you brag about your resistance to punishment."

Comment

Lol Someone embed this video of khan dancing

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=ymYJ3AFtEY8

This was when he was a teen

Comment

thats called the chicken fast feet dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                Does anyone else cringe when Khan does that stupid taunt "You cant hurt me". Its like "Dude! We have seen you staring at the ceiling dazed in Kirbys Dreamland, No one takes you serious when you brag about your resistance to punishment."

Comment

Comment

looking back at that gif, I think it was more like riverdancing.

Comment

Working...
                    X