Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    That's why I'll never fully understand this extra stringent testing demand. A lot of people knowledgeable in the sport are of the opinion that Pacquiao will be no match against Mayweather. Ironically, the boxer himself, Mayweather, doesn't think so as demanding for stringent testing which was never demanded in the history of the sport basically means Pacquiao is too good to be real.

Funny thing about it is that the ones that are pushing for the fight are Pac's fans and all Mayweather fans have displayed was an incredible hardline stance making it appear that they don't want the fight to happen. Strangest fans I've seen.

*******s just don't stop making stuff up. It's quite sad. And the bold is FULL of irony.

Comment

Since the Maidana fight, Khan has fought nothing but bums and he is fighting another one this Saturday. What I mean by bums is, they aren't even close to being on his skill level, AKA cherry picking.

Comment

Khan would get knocked the fk out.

Comment

Floyd would beat both of them on the same night haha

Comment

pacqioa too soft he dont have that killer instinct no more

Comment

lol funny how many people have been "saying this for years" yet every time I said it no one agreed with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
                http://www.hbo.com/boxing/fights/201...-overview.html

"A year ago, you'd have laughed me out for suggesting this, but even I had a hunch, and now I'm going to go ahead and say it: I think ultimately Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does," Lampley opined. "I think his height and his long arms and the ability to operate behind the really offensive jab, those things would give him a better chance, stylistically, than Pacquiao has. It's going to be a matter of timing, but just from the standpoint of his weaponry, to me, Amir has a better shot. That could be a tremendous overestimation of his talent and I could look foolish for saying it, but I just feel like he's getting better every single day and the other two guys can feel it"

Comment

lets be honest, neither guy have much of a chance.

Not a nuthugger. I think guys like sugersean, yesir and the like grotesquely overrate floyd. But right now, i don't see anyone beating him at 147.

The problem with Floyd is not his skills. They are impeccable. But hes a moron who will realize too late that his legacy could have been so much more.
                  And thats something he will care about when hes 60-70-80 and not the superstar anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
                    agree. Pac only knows one way to fight. Khan will at least be able to stand and box with Mayweather
                    LMAO.....still think that?

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X