No announcement yet.

Listen! Why do you Yanks continue to doubt me and my undefeated record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen! Why do you Yanks continue to doubt me and my undefeated record

I'm getting sick and tired of this ****e.Listen,at the end of the day,you can't argue with the results or the record.

I did all I had to do in the sport and I'm now regarded as one of the biggest legends in the sports history.

I had a word with bert Sugar,and he even told me that he was considering placing me in his top ten p4p list.

Listen,I'm sorry for ruining the careers of right yank prospects like Lacy,Jones,Hopkins,Sheika,Manfredo and Tocker Pudwill,but at the end of the day,I had to create a legacy,isn't it?

And for all the yanks who keep asking why didn't I fight Glen Johnson and Chad Dawson,Listen!

They would never have stood a chance against me.

get a life

Comment

wow give it a break man

Comment

i love you joe

Comment

but valero will KO you in round 1

Comment

Listen,Valero may just be the second best prospect after Mike Tyson(Jeff Lacy was the best until I ruined him),but he still wouldn't stand a chance against me.

Unlike Valero,the moment I get my opponent hurt,I pounce on him and finish him off,just like I did to top yank prospect Peter Manfredo Jr.

Comment

Joe, you the best!

Comment

I hate you Joe (nothing personal)

Comment

Originally posted by ~Joe Calzaghe View Post
                  Listen,Valero may just be the second best prospect after Mike Tyson(Jeff Lacy was the best until I ruined him),but he still wouldn't stand a chance against me.

Unlike Valero,the moment I get my opponent hurt,I pounce on him and finish him off,just like I did to top yank prospect Peter Manfredo Jr.
                  why do you keep impersinating some1 else you must be one fukn losser

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
                    why do you keep impersinating some1 else you must be one fukn losser

Listen,that dog in your avatar looks sad.I don't like to see a mistreated pet,isn't it?

At the end of the day,you have two options

Option A) You start treating that dog with love and care

Option B) Me and me dah could round your place and sort you out ourselves

Listen,I'm undefeated and got a stunning girlfriend who always compliments me on my hot body

Comment

Working...
                    X