No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I can drink that entire bottle, sleepwalk, find a mark and steal the bottle back before I lay to rest on pillow. I am the devil, and nobody will forget it.
    I have a feeling you could drink gasoline and be just fine

Comment

• Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        I have a feeling you could drink gasoline and be just fine
        12 people beat me with feet, pickets, all that. I've been stabbed, maced, beaten with fists, feet, attacked by dogs, you really think i can die?

I don't think I can die.

Mother****er hear me in that I am invincible.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          12 people beat me with feet, pickets, all that. I've been stabbed, maced, beaten with fists, feet, attacked by dogs, you really think i can die?

I don't think I can die.

Mother****er hear me in that I am invincible.
          Nope.

If there is ever a riot and you and I are in the same place, guess who I am hiding behind?

Comment

• Ok. My first visit to the drinking thread. Drinking Monopolowa and Rockstar and playing WoT.

War JMM!!

Comment

• Holy crap I was wasted last night. Definitely drank a bit too much.

Comment

• Had a nice time though. Went to a bar after the game there was a little Giants celebration going on.

Comment

• Fucking drunkards!

Comment

• Hey Red, no dlinkey arcohor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Hey Red, no dlinkey arcohor?
                      Was drunk last night. I had diarrhea today, I blame the cheap drinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X