Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Finally Canelo and Golden Boy Ready For This Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Finally Canelo and Golden Boy Ready For This Fight

LOS ANGELES Fight Week for the epic battle everyone has wished for is finally here. Boxing's No. 1 superhero and undefeated WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO Middleweight World Champion, GENNADY "GGG" GOLOVKIN and lineal and Ring magazine Middleweight World Champion and Mexican icon CANELO ALVAREZ, finally, are about to collide. Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs), who has been middleweight champion since 2010, is five days away from his 19th consecutive title defense one short of the all-time record against lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Champion and Mexican icon Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs). Canelo vs. Golovkin is the long-awaited showdown to determine supremacy of the storied middleweight division and arguably the pound-for-pound rankings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes!!!! It is time seņores....
    May the best man win!
    Cause i know that us a fans!!!! Are getting our moneys worth!
    Que viva Boxing Cabrones!!!!

Comment

A REAL Fight

Finally a REAL fight on PPV.. I don't think this one will disappoint

Comment

“I have trained a lot of fighters.* A lot.* But I have never worked with one who was avoided more than Gennady,” said trainer Abel Sanchez.* “The special fighters accept challenges or dare to step up and make the challenge." -Abel Sanchez

Now explain why you don't want Jermall Charlo if you win?*

Then explain why you won't give Jacobs a rematch that you clearly lost in.

From the looks of things plenty of fighters are calling you guys out but only certain ones are allowed for you to fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
          That's weird cuz I have never been in a fake fight or any of these pro boxers either......

Comment

Maybe in the past, GGG being avoided was "somewhat" true but from now on, getting fights should no longer be an issue especially since there is an influx of quality fighters at 160lbs right now.

Comment

i been wondering if ggg wins this fight in a fashion where a rematch is pointless what then? does he finally move up in weight like every other fighter and take on bigger challenges? be interesting to find out he obviously stayed at 160 for the canelo fight. i guess he could fight the winner of saunders and monroe to get the other belt. I dont know i respect ggg and I get he cares about the belts but i cant be the only one who wonders how he would do against the best at 168 or even higher its not like hes immune to putting on weight even tho he makes 160 fairly easy

Comment

Fight Week is Here Ladies & Gentleman!

vs.

Michael Buffer -"(Canelo-Champion)Warrior , Gladiator are you ready?!"

Michael Buffer -"(GGG-Challenger)Warrior, Gladiator are you ready?!

Michael Buffer- "LET'S GET READY TO RUUUMBLE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
                  Ward-Kovalev II was a real fight on PPV a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    i been wondering if ggg wins this fight in a fashion where a rematch is pointless what then? does he finally move up in weight like every other fighter and take on bigger challenges? be interesting to find out he obviously stayed at 160 for the canelo fight. i guess he could fight the winner of saunders and monroe to get the other belt. I dont know i respect ggg and I get he cares about the belts but i cant be the only one who wonders how he would do against the best at 168 or even higher its not like hes immune to putting on weight even tho he makes 160 fairly easy
                    I used to wonder but at this point he should just stay at 160. There are plenty of challenges and prob more money. Charlo with a couple of more wins or even one sensational win such as maybe wiping out Lemieux or cookin Derevchenko would make for a good payday. Plus let him have his belt. I say he loses to Jacobs in a rematch and probably to Charlo.

We just seen what happens to aggressive fighters who move up too high and GGG doesn't have the all round game of Gonzalez imo. So best stay put.

There is no fighter burning a blazing trail at 168. Let a star emerge there and if Golovkin is still a feared monster he can go up for a warmup and then fight the new star there.

As for higher? You kiddin us? Bivol, Govozdyk, Ward, Kovalev, Beterbiev - he is toast in all those matchups.

Comment

Working...
                    X