No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Puts Away Chris Khan in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Puts Away Chris Khan in Two Rounds

One of the rising stars in World boxing Tim Tszyu made an emphatic statement in his Toowoomba debut. The twenty two year old Tszyu overcame a very game Chris Khan with a second round knock out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kosta and Amir's sons fight...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Kosta and Amir's sons fight...

LOL: beat me to it=looks like Amir's son inherited the glass jaw.

Green K!

Comment

It was destiny from the start that Tszyu would knock out a guy named Khan.

Comment

Are these chicks Australian? I thought Aussie chicks were supposed to be good looking...?

mlac Now I know why you dont go near booty holes. I wouldn't go near them either if the chick looked like these two.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Are these chicks Australian? I thought Aussie chicks were supposed to be good looking...?

mlac Now I know why you dont go near booty holes. I wouldn't go near them either if the chick looked like these two.
            Absolutely not, The ugliness of an english bird + the vanity and dumbness of a yank bird + a more annoying accent = Aussie chicks.

Those hideous creatures could bleach and wash their poopshoots all day and i would still not even look at them, never-mind put my tongue in them.

They are from toowoomba which is Michael katsidis hometown, he has a bad Meth problem and im guessing the whole town does. So that might explain everything.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Absolutely not, The ugliness of an english bird + the vanity and dumbness of a yank bird + a more annoying accent = Aussie chicks.

Those hideous creatures could bleach and wash their poopshoots all day and i would still not even look at them, never-mind put my tongue in them.

They are from toowoomba which is Michael katsidis hometown, he has a bad Meth problem and im guessing the whole town does. So that might explain everything.

HTH
              When I first joined the Navy everyone I spoke to said Aussie women loved American/sailors because they were gentlemen. That they were easy to bag if you wanted one. They said their husbands or Aussie men were always dicks to them so they appreciated the sailors for being gentlemen. Lol

Comment

Tim looks so like his dad it's almost a carbon copy

Comment

Why are Khan's chinny?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    When I first joined the Navy everyone I spoke to said Aussie women loved American/sailors because they were gentlemen. That they were easy to bag if you wanted one. They said their husbands or Aussie men were always dicks to them so they appreciated the sailors for being gentlemen. Lol
                    Ozzie's are a confused bunch, they're a bad hybrid mix of us red coats + you yanks, but in reality they long to be yanks, and their culture reflects that. Probably explains when they were desperate to gobble up 'merican dongs.

Navy eh? that explains alot! did you join up because of this bruh? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

Comment

Working...
                    X