No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr almost on weight with 7 hours to go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    Interesting. So you know for a fact that Jr. used illegal drugs to make weight. Or is this an educated guess? Any evidence to back up your claim would be welcome.
    He does have a history of using illegal drugs to make weight. And Memo does have a history of supplying illegal drugs. So it's not really that far fetched of an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      He does have a history of using illegal drugs to make weight. And Memo does have a history of supplying illegal drugs. So it's not really that far fetched of an idea.
      I'd say anyone cutting more than 10 pounds is doing something fishy. You can change 10 for 15 if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I'd say anyone cutting more than 10 pounds is doing something fishy. You can change 10 for 15 if you want.
        10 lbs is practically every fighter in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          10 lbs is practically every fighter in the game.
          I said "MORE than 10".... and also said you can change 10 for 15. Those who cut 15+ are the more suspicious to me.

Those who cut 10-12 pounds might be in the absolute limit, to me.

But what do I know? I'm just guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            I said "MORE than 10".... and also said you can change 10 for 15. Those who cut 15+ are the more suspicious to me.

Those who cut 10-12 pounds might be in the absolute limit, to me.

But what do I know? I'm just guessing.
            Exactly you don't know, I'm sure some of these guys are but it's not smart to generalize based on a subjective number. All of these guys bodies react differently and it's going to affect the amount they can cut.

Also where do you draw the line? Going off your accusations, you said more than 10 as if 1 more pound is making a huge difference. Where adding one more lb. to your fight night weight is making you suspicious of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I totally get what you're saying and I have no issues whatsoever with it but even to be able to utilize illegal drugs and go undetected takes a certain of scientific and biological knowledge most people don't have. You can't just pop and pill and be superman. You have to understand metabolism, cycling, blood circulation and all sorts of things I'm not in tune with as it pertains to roids. If he isn't using drugs this time (once again I have no issue with you thinking he is he's a known drug cheat) he's utilizing his vast knowledge of the human body to make this possible

without a doubt he is an expert. there's almost no doubt that his expertise is mainly drug related. i doubt he'd be good at what he does without drugs. i think that's why guys like he and ariza are even in boxing. to develop and administer the drugs.

if he's clean i'll be shocked, and a ton of credit will be due to heredia for what he did with marquez. he basically made the guy go through puberty again. if he can legally do what he did with marquez he is a true master.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                Dumbest post of the year

What's so dumb about it?

Comment

Working...
                X