Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hAVE YOU EVER GOT DESPERATE, ASKED SOMEONE OUT THAT YOU CONSIDER BELOW YOU LOOKS WISE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hAVE YOU EVER GOT DESPERATE, ASKED SOMEONE OUT THAT YOU CONSIDER BELOW YOU LOOKS WISE

And then got rejected?

Perhaps on a Saturday night? You were drunk and the hot girls already said no, or you wernt feeling confident enough to approach the hot girls so you thought ud go for an "easy" option, but they turned you down

Whats the worst case of this happening to you, like whats the most extremely unattractive person that said no to you?

describe them? How bad was it?

How did you feel?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 09-24-2016, 06:20 PM.

Yes, but I actually do pretty well with chicks below my league. I do great with women above my league, but only after I pay them.

What's worse is when you get so desperate one night, that you go to a gay bar and still can't get laid. Whenever I'm striking out with the ladies, I hit up the gay bar because I get cheaper drinks and get free shots when I compliment the bartender's biceps and ass. And then I go to the strip club and get women to give me lap dances until my ****sexual urges go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Yes, but I actually do pretty well with chicks below my league. I do great with women above my league, but only after I pay them.

What's worse is when you get so desperate one night, that you go to a gay bar and still can't get laid. Whenever I'm striking out with the ladies, I hit up the gay bar because I get cheaper drinks and get free shots when I compliment the bartender's biceps and ass. And then I go to the strip club and get women to give me lap dances until my ****sexual urges go away.
      lel

going to the gay bar is a pretty objective way to access hwo good looking you are as a guy

I remember when I went to one, some black guy asked me to go into the toilets with him, and white guys started getting menstral because I wasnt gay and demanded to know why I was here

Lol my friend at teh time didnt get asked xD not sure if he was glad or mad
      Last edited by AlexKid; 09-24-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        And then got rejected?

Perhaps on a Saturday night? You were drunk and the hot girls already said no, or you wernt feeling confident enough to approach the hot girls so you thought ud go for an "easy" option, but they turned you down

Whats the worst case of this happening to you, like whats the most extremely unattractive person that said no to you?

describe them? How bad was it?

How did you feel?
        How old are you, Kid? Just curious.

Try to go out and get laid tonight, if you can. It feels better than spamming the lounge with threads, believe it or not..

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
          How old are you, Kid? Just curious.

Try to go out and get laid tonight, if you can. It feels better than spamming the lounge with threads, believe it or not..
          u got a woman for me then? mum sister?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            u got a woman for me then? mum sister?
            Mom's too old. Sister is a dyke. Sorry, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Lmao! That reminds me of when I travelled to Houma, LA (about an hour south of New Orleans). There was these two little clubs right next to each other. First one was a strip club. Stayed a little while then decided to check out the other one. As soon as I walk in, there's this skinny, black, bald gay dude with his shirt tied up in a ball in the front, looking like Twan from In Living Color back in the day, dancing and prancing around. I did a quick turn around and went right back out the door. Before I could get out the parking lot some gay dude rolls up asking if I need a ride. Im like, "No thanks. Im going right over there", pointing at the strip club. Ended up spending quite a bit of time with a nice blonde chick. Bought a bottle of Hennesy at 3 am before heading back to the hotel.

Comment

Considered below you???? son how old are you??...when i get twisted i got options from top to bottom..i go fishing and see who bites and thats who im ****ing that night..they come in different shapes, skin tones and class...but they ass got a wet pu22y

Comment

I think I remember it being called freshman year in HS. Some ug mugs were vital in the development of me becoming a sexually active person.

Comment

Working...
                  X