Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were one of the guys who though Lucas was World Class level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    That's all he's done!... That's it... You know how many times that's happened in the history of the sport? A champion gets knocked out by a guy with good power and not much else... Peterson is the only guy he's ever BEAT worth mentioning. He came up short against everyone else

did you watch the alexander fight?

also, you should note that you claimed that he hadn't beaten a top 140 lber, which was wrong.

youc an't just pick and choose who you want to consider world class

a fighter who is #1 contender off of a sensational knockout of a top 3 opponent who hwas coming off of a good win within the last year is world class.

why do people on NSB dig their heels in when they're so blatantly wrong?

generally, it's race but i don't knwo what color this mong is
    Last edited by New England; 10-05-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Garcia beat a world class fighter in Khan and Judah (who beat Mathysse)

Maidana in Broner

Bradley over Pacquiao and Alexander (who beat Mathysse)

And Lucas has got that Mike Dallas Jr. win to hand his hat on.
      You just named Pacquiao for Bradley. You named Khan for Garcia but don't count the guy who beat Khan before Garcia. You don't count Ruslan, either.

That's it, I'm done. This is a madhouse thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        Hindsight is 20/20 and the haters on this site all have hindsight 20/20. You will not find a single person on this site who is willing to admit that, a few years ago, they said that Matthysse would KO Danny Garcia and them move up to welterweight and KO Mayweather. You will not find a single person who will admit that they claimed that both Garcia and Mayweather were afraid to fight Matthysse.

Matthysse's fans, just like Pacquaio's, are decreasing by the day on this site.
        I personally created several threads a few years back before he fought Garcia calling Lucas out for exactly what he is... A dimensional fighter who relies solely on his power and will never beat someone who has heart,solid fundamentals and decent power. I was correct then and I'm still correct

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          You just named Pacquiao for Bradley. You named Khan for Garcia but don't count the guy who beat Khan before Garcia. You don't count Ruslan, either.

That's it, I'm done. This is a madhouse thread.
          Why am I supposed to be counting Ruslan? You honestly mean to tell me that Khan losing to Peterson erases everything else Khan has accomplished and because Mathysse beat Peterson and Khan lost to Peterson they are somehow on the same level? I've got news for you... They aren't... Doesn't matter how you slice it or dice it. Mathysse is not on the level of a Garcia,Khan,Bradley,or Maidana... And now Postol... He just isn't... What's "crazy" is that you still fail to see that. Who else does Mathysse have to get embarrassed by before it's clear to you?

Comment

Garcia beat a world class fighter in Khan and Judah (who beat Mathysse)

Maidana in Broner

Bradley over Pacquiao and Alexander (who beat Mathysse)

And Lucas has got that Mike Dallas Jr. win to hand his hat on.
            Matthysse beat Peterson, Alexander, Judah, Ruslan.

Why are you ignoring that?

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            I doubt he beats Broner ... And that's saying a lot about him.
            He's beaten better fighters than Broner already.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              dude, please go away. No one is trying to get Broner over. I told all of you Matts was going to lose to Postol the day the fight was announced.

I had danny over Matts to. Matts is just a power guy IMO. He gets credit for wins but he just isn't much IMO. I have been proven correct yet again with respect to him.

Broner is a lazy scrub. IMO he is better than Matts. I do not like Broner, I do not celebrate him.

This is about Matthysse, nothing more, nothing less.
              You've been trying all day. Trying to bring people down to Broner's level with your lame ass comparisons. You do this **** a lot. It's transparent.

What has Broner done to show he's better than Matthysse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                You've been trying all day. Trying to bring people down to Broner's level with your lame ass comparisons. You do this **** a lot. It's transparent.

What has Broner done to show he's better than Matthysse?
                You just can't win with some people, impossible for them to see the error of their ways.

P.S Sanchez's second goal was better imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Matthysse beat Peterson, Alexander, Judah, Ruslan.

Why are you ignoring that?

He's beaten better fighters than Broner already.
                  Really??? Because boxrec had him actually losing to Judah and Alexander. Also do we need to go over Ruslan's resume to see who else beat him? Again he only beat Peterson... That's it.

Comment

• but he punches hard doe!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      did you watch the alexander fight?

also, you should note that you claimed that he hadn't beaten a top 140 lber, which was wrong.

youc an't just pick and choose who you want to consider world class

a fighter who is #1 contender off of a sensational knockout of a top 3 opponent who hwas coming off of a good win within the last year is world class.

why do people on NSB dig their heels in when they're so blatantly wrong?

generally, it's race but i don't knwo what color this mong is
                      I never said he didn't beat a top 140lb fighter... I said he never beat a champion when the belt was on the line and I was right because last I checked he hasn't won jack **** but the NSB hypejob of the decade award. Yea I saw the Alexander fight ... I saw a guy who recently felt he got "robbed" against Judah (he didn't) keep another fight close,fighting in his opponents backyard and seemingly win by 1 point and guess what it didn't go his way..... Happens all the time. Difference is, everybody who fought and BEAT Alexander beat him CLEARLY and went on to be WORLD CLASS ... Lucas got "robbed" and went on to do nothing anyway so it doesn't really make a difference

Comment

Working...
                      X