Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen to Floyd mentally after a knockdown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Did you watch the fight?

Floyd was sticking and moving the majority of the fight against Castillo during their 1st fight.

After Roger told Floyd he was possibly down on the scorecards at the end of round 10, Floyd dug down deep and went toe to toe with Castillo in the center of the ring. He gave it as good as he took it.

Listen to what Foreman and Lampley are saying during which. Personally, I thought Floyd won rounds 11 and 12. So did the judges.

Last time I checked, TS asked "what will happen to Floyd mentally after a KD, given the fight was even after the halfway mark". Rounds 11 and 12, Mayweather-castillo 1, is my answer.
    He lost those rounds. And considering the judges had him winning by 4 or 5 points when he clearly didn't, I'm not taking their scores into consideration.

I don't doubt Floyd's heart when tested, he has never given anyone a reason to. Any time someone has gut checked him, he's responded as well as a fighter can.

Comment

i think he'll do what he did with mosley... light his ass up. The mosley fight is as close to a legit knockdown you get without hitting the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        I think you just ruined your own thread by injecting Pacquiao's name in it. You should've just used Ortiz name coz that's who he's fighting.
        I agree, why bring up Pac if they are never going to fight anyway?

Depending on how hurt Mayweather is would determine how he deals with it. Its not anything that can be answered by any of us. I think he would deal with the situation the best that could be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          When I think about toe to toe, I think about fighting in the pocket.

Since Pac doesn't fight in the pocket, it's kind of hard to go toe to toe against Pac.

That said, I don't think Floyd should get into too many exchanges with Pac. Morales, Hatton, Cotto, and Marquez were all knocked down during exchanges.
          Pac has sharpe eyes and when the leather is flying there is no one better of picking a KD punch.

Comment

He would get up , turn into a dragon, spit fire, and then beat the **** out of Pacquiao for the rest of the fight.

Comment

You asked a genuine boxing question on a boxing forum, all you would get is ******ed replies about cherrypicking or Vacation, and we call ourselves "Boxing fans" lol.

Comment

Working...
              X