No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs' HBO Deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jacobs' HBO Deal?

Did Miracle Man make the wrong decision?
    I think he signed a 3 fight deal. So far fights with Luis Arias and rumoured with Spike O'Sullivan.

I don't see a Canelo, GGG rematch or even a BJS match in his horizon.

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    He's fighting Spike next so yeah... he fucked up his career with Hearn big time.

Comment

not sure what youre talking about, hearn is taking over US boxing

Comment

He’s just ducking charlo

Comment

I think he signed a 3 fight deal. So far fights with Luis Arias and rumoured with Spike O'Sullivan.

I think he's on the shortlist for Canelo or GGG next. GGG more than Canelo obviously I'd assume. So yea this was the move to make for him I feel to potentially get the big fights cuz he was even less likely to get those fights outside of HBO.

Comment

Lmao he ****ed up big time. Never hop on a sinking ship(hbo). They had the Arias/Jacobs press conference in the back of a restaurant lol

Comment

Hearn talked about all this promotional push between fights and I haven’t heard so much of a peep out of Jacobs since his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I think he's on the shortlist for Canelo or GGG next. GGG more than Canelo obviously I'd assume. So yea this was the move to make for him I feel to potentially get the big fights cuz he was even less likely to get those fights outside of HBO.
                GGG has mandatories to honor after Canelo or he's goin for Saunders.
                Who knows what Canelo will do. Canelo is not gonna fight someone he doesn't have too, especially if they have no hardware.

Comment

We'll see

Jacobs' thinks that the HBO deal is for 6 fights, but even then, if Jacobs wins in style, he's basically positioned to fight the loser of Alvarez-Golovkin in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Jacobs' thinks that the HBO deal is for 6 fights, but even then, if Jacobs wins in style, he's basically positioned to fight the loser of Alvarez-Golovkin in his next fight.
                    I thought it was 3 fights. If Canelo loses he def ain't fighting him. If GGG loses he still got the WBC and has to fight Charlo-Centeno winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X