Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way , the person who claimed Joshua was the most well known after he queen! ��

Might be getting slightly carried away there!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      LOL, putting people on ignore
      He's so on edge all the time and defensive

I thought you had a good back n forth going.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        He's so on edge all the time and defensive

I thought you had a good back n forth going.
        Haha, just trying to put some context into this $50mil thing, didnt even flat out deny the offer even existed. People just see this big flashy number, Hearn gets sent a photo of sacks of cash, Waddell & Reed written on the sacks "See the moneys real".

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I don’t know, I like McCracken a lot. What’s your issue with him?
          My issue is how aj appears in fights

From the whyte fight, saw a huge weakness with aj, his body build for the fight means he gassed out easily when he threw a few combinations

Fair enough people might say, what heavyweight can throw lots of combos without getting tired ?

But then we actually saw Joshua slower in his next fight and even more bulkier and more stamina issues

Surely a boxing trainer would have seen from the whyte fight they need to change the way aj prepares and get him slimmer to be in better boxing shape

I have no confidence in Joshua’s team as they have had three camps to fix it and actually should have seen it sooner

I am convinced aj will gas out on a big fight eventually as his flaws are not being fixed

The camps should be used to help make aj fight longer and a tiny bit quicker
          Last edited by Boxingfan8888; 06-23-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            As long as he takes care of them, who cares how many kids he has?
            alot of athletes who were/are well paid could "take care of them" until they couldnt....wilder makes good money and does well but there are a ton of athletes who made way more money and ran into problems

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
              My issue is how aj appears in fights

From the whyte fight, saw a huge weakness with aj, his body build for the fight means he gassed out easily when he threw a few combinations

Fair enough people might say, what heavyweight can throw lots of combos without getting tired ?

But then we actually saw Joshua slower in his next fight and even more bulkier and more stamina issues

Surely a boxing trainer would have seen from the whyte fight they need to change the way aj prepares and get him slimmer to be in better boxing shape

I have no confidence in Joshua’s team as they have had three camps to fix it and actually should have seen it sooner

I am convinced aj will gas out on a big fight eventually as his flaws are not being fixed

The camps should be used to help make aj fight longer and a tiny bit quicker
              But he was way lighter in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                But he was way lighter in his last fight.
                I guess I may be harsh but to me it seemed like a knee jerk reaction after the public in the uk were talking about how bulky aj looked and then the team noticed they screwed up

I guess I expected his team to notice the flaw a lot sooner and also fix it up a lot sooner, I still don’t feel aj was sharp enough in his last fight, I think he really needs to change his training preparation

Speed kills as we all know, aj could be something incredible if he gains a bit more speed in his 1-2s

Comment

Come to Vegas with our crooked referees and judges, Vegas salivating at the thought of an undisputed US champion, we'll guarantee you $50mil we're not sure we'll be able to recoup.

Great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
                    I guess I may be harsh but to me it seemed like a knee jerk reaction after the public in the uk were talking about how bulky aj looked and then the team noticed they screwed up

I guess I expected his team to notice the flaw a lot sooner and also fix it up a lot sooner, I still don’t feel aj was sharp enough in his last fight, I think he really needs to change his training preparation

Speed kills as we all know, aj could be something incredible if he gains a bit more speed in his 1-2s
                    I don’t think he should lose more. He may lose some power with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      Come to Vegas with our crooked referees and judges, Vegas salivating at the thought of an undisputed US champion, we'll guarantee you $50mil we're not sure we'll be able to recoup.

Great deal.
                      Wilder addressed that in this interview. He talked about the UK refs. Like the one from the last fight that let Joshua call his own time out. He said Hearn wanted the BBOC to pick the refs. He said no.

Comment

Working...
                      X