Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pew Research: In 26 states now whites are dying faster than they are being born

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    I bet the champagne corks are popping at your place.
    Hilarious. He probably doesn’t know what a baby boomer is either.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Illegal, key word here "illegal" migration is what I am against.
      It’s absolutely ridiculous how people are man. I mean the head shaking literally won’t end... a buddy of mine gets all ridiculous when I say illegal. He says, this country was formed on immigration! No **** buddy... LEGAL immigration. And I’ll ask, do you want them to just open up the border? I thought you hated America, why are they trying to get in here so much if it’s so bad? Then the conversation just turns to semantics and bull**** from his end.

Literally what the left does is argue like a 5 year old in everything.

Do you like the pass game in football? What about if they’re beyond the line of scrimmage when they pass it? Are those the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        It’s absolutely ridiculous how people are man. I mean the head shaking literally won’t end... a buddy of mine gets all ridiculous when I say illegal. He says, this country was formed on immigration! No **** buddy... LEGAL immigration. And I’ll ask, do you want them to just open up the border? I thought you hated America, why are they trying to get in here so much if it’s so bad? Then the conversation just turns to semantics and bull**** from his end.

Literally what the left does is argue like a 5 year old in everything.

Do you like the pass game in football? What about if they’re beyond the line of scrimmage when they pass it? Are those the same thing?

Immigration back in the day the 1800's and early 1900's was a lot different compared to now. Back then it took a certain cavalier attitude and boldness to emigrate to America, because the people that did emigrate, knew that there wouldn't be a welfare system nor a guarantee of a better life if they did so. Today immigration to the USA has flipped, people come here knowing full well that there is a support system and a guarantee of a better life if they should make it over. You think the same people looking to come here today would do so if the conditions were the same as 1905?

Comment

Illegal, key word here "illegal" migration is what I am against.
          Not what I remember. I remember you saying only folks from other first world nations should be allowed in.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Not what I remember. I remember you saying only folks from other first world nations should be allowed in.
            I said folks who bring something to the table should be given precedent, ie ones who are educated, and possess a certain amount of skills that would benefit our country. Unsurprisingly most of these folks reside in first world countries.

Comment

I said folks who bring something to the table should be given precedent, ie ones who are educated, and possess a certain amount of skills that would benefit our country. Unsurprisingly most of these folks reside in first world countries.
              That are dealing with their own birthrate declining so you will look to taking the best that developing nations have to offer, right?

You don't care about countries like mine being brain-drained, right?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                That are dealing with their own birthrate declining so you will look to taking the best that developing nations have to offer, right?

You don't care about countries like mine being brain-drained, right?
                Every underdeveloped country suffers brain drain, it is particularly evident in Eastern Europe, where the migration of the smarter Russians and Ukrainians and to a lesser extent Poles is extremely high. If their brightest and Jamaica's brightest want to emigrate, its on them, not going to apologize for my country being the most attractive destination for immigrants in the world.
                Last edited by JimRaynor; 06-22-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Every underdeveloped country suffers brain drain, it is particularly evident in Eastern Europe, where the migration of the smarter Russians and Ukrainians and to a lesser extent Poles is extremely high. If their brightest and Jamaica's brightest want to emigrate, its on them, not going to apologize for my country being the most attractive destination for immigrants in the world.
                  If you gonna block immigrants, block all.

Comment

THE #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT Going Just As Planned!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      This notion of European countries turning into "3rd world muslim hellholes" is a right wing meme. If you have been paying attention, the Netherlands has not had nearly the amount Islamic terrorism, growing gangs, rapes and other societal problems that countries like Britain, Germany and France have experienced.

The Dutch seem to do multiculturalism better than most countries and they a nation of problem solvers. The Dutch are a very intelligent people. As an example, the Netherlands is one of the biggest exporters of food and other goods but they are one of the smallest land mass countries. That's Dutch ingenuity
                      Well I don't know that much about The Netherlands specifically. They are probably better off than those other countries you mentioned. I know Belgium and France are ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X