No announcement yet.

De La Hoeya bent over for GGG like he bends over for kitchen utensils

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Oscar and Golden Boy make a lot more money with GGG than without him. If GGG had said no than that would have been worse for Oscar financially. No shame.
    I understand the money side. What’s funny is GBP giving out deadline after deadline, attempting to sound so very firm, saying they have such and such ready to fight instead of GGG. Now another deadline that GGG refused, so they had to go and pull a Hail Mary out if their hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      I understand the money side. What’s funny is GBP giving out deadline after deadline, attempting to sound so very firm, saying they have such and such ready to fight instead of GGG. Now another deadline that GGG refused, so they had to go and pull a Hail Mary out if their hat.
      I know what you mean. GGG showed he is a good negotiator. I just don't see this is an L for Oscar. More of a win win for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        I know what you mean. GGG showed he is a good negotiator. I just don't see this is an L for Oscar. More of a win win for both sides.
        It’s more of an L for Canelo indeed. A good W for the fans though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I don't know why a straight man would be thinking this, unless you aren't one. Kinda too **** and a disgusting imagery.

Talk boxing, bro!
          loosen up fella....you don't know vlad to the next poster ! For all we know vlad is shoving spatulas up his dirtbox and dressing up like britney spears.
          Live and let live fella

Comment

Pullling a hail mary out the hat is better than sticking a rolling pin up your dirtbox i reckon.....then again maybe not for the golden boy !!

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              loosen up fella....you don't know vlad to the next poster ! For all we know vlad is shoving spatulas up his dirtbox and dressing up like britney spears.
              Live and let live fella
              This seriously made me!
              Green K for you, bro.

Nothing against Vlad. He's cool in my book.

Comment

Oscar put on some lipstick and suspenders, took a few lines of flake and went over to Loffler's place...

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Oscar put on some lipstick and suspenders, took a few lines of flake and went over to Loffler's place...
                  Hail Mary!!!

Comment

Title says it all...
                    The played chicken and Oscar blinked.

GGG knew that no way he was going to lose to a sissy in a battle of patience and courage

Comment

Delahoya you manwhore

Comment

Working...
                      X