Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Golovkin Must Accept 57.5-42.5 By Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50-50 demand was unreasonable, this is more than fair, no more excuses and lets get this thing ready... if the fight doesnt get made certain fanbase will have to call it a duck just like they did in the past for others...

Comment

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Golovkin Must Accept 57.5-42.5 By Tomorrow

Golden Boy Promotions President Eric Gomez, who guides Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, has lost his patience and he's not willing to waste any further time when it comes to the negotiations for a rematch with IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

That seems like a fair balance to me.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          50-50 demand was unreasonable, this is more than fair, no more excuses and lets get this thing ready... if the fight doesnt get made certain fanbase will have to call it a duck just like they did in the past for others...
          1) The 50/50% was a negotiating ploy. Anyone with a little common sense knew that. It worked, he is getting more than 7% more.

2) Glad they set a deadline, Golovkin should and I fully expect him to take the fight.

3) certain individuals might have to call it a duck if they want to be consistent. If Golovkin doesn't take it I would call it being stubborn. He already fought the guy and was signed up to fight him again. Only his ego and feeling like he isn't getting his worth would be the reason IMO for not fighting Canelo. That would be a really poor financial decision.

Comment

That looks like... actually a decent deal.

Comment

Just accept it and lets get this going cut the diva ****. They both need each other, they wont make as much facing other opponents.

Comment

The fight will be agreed to.

To all the dummies who attacked him for pushing for more . . . he already proved you wrong regardless if he agrees to the fight or not.

Comment

He should definitely accept.

Comment

lMAO...golden girls pleading...rightful karma after injecting your boy with peds.

I like golovking playing hard to get. It gets into Oscars nerves..love ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      1) The 50/50% was a negotiating ploy. Anyone with a little common sense knew that. It worked, he is getting more than 7% more.

2) Glad they set a deadline, Golovkin should and I fully expect him to take the fight.

3) certain individuals might have to call it a duck if they want to be consistent. If Golovkin doesn't take it I would call it being stubborn. He already fought the guy and was signed up to fight him again. Only his ego and feeling like he isn't getting his worth would be the reason IMO for not fighting Canelo. That would be a really poor financial decision.
                      you are right, it wasnt the whole fanbase, but most did...

Comment

Working...
                      X