No announcement yet.

Who will GGG fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will GGG fight next?

A cab driver? Uber driver? Another inactive 154lber coming off a loss? Saunders? Charlo? Berto? Spike Sullivan? Who will GGG fight next?

It's clear he doesn't want to fight any live dog middleweights... can't blame him since he hasn't looked impressive against his only 2 good opponents. The guy that's dream is to unify all the belts at middleweight just got stripped for ducking his IBF mandatory. He is mandated by the WBC to fight Charlo... will he vacate, be stripped, or actually fight Charlo?

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    A cab driver? Uber driver? Another inactive 154lber coming off a loss? Saunders? Charlo? Berto? Spike Sullivan? Who will GGG fight next?

It's clear he doesn't want to fight any live dog middleweights... can't blame him since he hasn't looked impressive against his only 2 good opponents. The guy that's dream is to unify all the belts at middleweight just got stripped for ducking his IBF mandatory. He is mandated by the WBC to fight Charlo... will he vacate, be stripped, or actually fight Charlo?

none of the above.

i got a feeling he gonna fight canelo for that 40% abel dont want him losing to charlo. he rather have him lose to canelo.

i pray I'm wrong because i prefer charlo vs ggg and jacobs vs canelo over ggg vs canelo 2.

first fight wasnt that good anyway

Comment

It had better be Canelo or Saunders since he had to cough up one of his belts. Anybody else wouldn't have been worth it, and he should've just taken the mandatory with Derevyanchenko.

Comment

He should just retire, give his haters someone else to hate on.

Comment

Dominic wade rematch

Comment

floyd moneystealer

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              He should just retire, give his haters someone else to hate on.
              Maybe he should retire. He has become a ducking hypocrite diva. Pricing himself out of a rematch(ducking) with a ******ed 50/50 stance when he can't draw flies to ****. Ducking mandatories when his dream was supposedly to unify all the belts. His resume consists of mostly bums except two good opponents who arguably beat him, got a draw, or he narrowly beat depending on how you saw it. The competition is getting better at 160lbs. and now he is about $

Comment

Maybe he should retire. He has become a ducking hypocrite diva. Pricing himself out of a rematch(ducking) with a ******ed 50/50 stance when he can't draw flies to ****. Ducking mandatories when his dream was supposedly to unify all the belts. His resume consists of mostly bums except two good opponents who arguably beat him, got a draw, or he narrowly beat depending on how you saw it. The competition is getting better at 160lbs. and now he is about $
                You really buy Oscars BS? I 100% think he would take 40%. I don't think he deserves a penny more either.
                I wouldnt take 30 or 35 though. We all know what will happen if that fight goes to the cards. The hate for Loma and GGG on this site amazes me.

Comment

vanes rematch

Comment

Fuk you, hater. You are just starting an insulting hate thread on GGG like you always do. Vanes was a last minute cherry pick. His last two fights before that were Canelo and Jacobs. Those are the two best middleweights in the world next to GGG. They sure as hell aren't cab drivers. Are they live dogs enough for you? What top middleweight has faced Canelo or Jacobs let alone both of them? That's right dummy, GGG is the only middleweight to fight both of them. ALL you do is trash GGG. You say nothing about Saunders fighting three guys in a row GGG already KOed. You say nothing about Jermall, Jacobs and Andrade not fighting each other. No you want GGG to fight them all and whoever he fights first you will cry that he is ducking one of the others. What middleweight has done more at 160 than GGG???? Nobody and you know it. Go on and name a middleweight who has defeated more good middleweights than GGG and make a bigger fool of yourself. If he looked so bad lately explain why he is top 4 PFP or higher on all reputable PFP lists and number 1 by Ring. GGG is the best middleweight in the world and the true champion to all fight fans who aren't haters like you. Until someone can beat him in the ring and not a fantasy fight he is the champ. I don't know who he will fight next but it will be a top 5 world rated middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X