Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: If No Canelo - Then Golovkin Has To Face Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Got it! Be sure they know GGG has Mandatories......The russian..Charlo... Jacobs..

They are waiting to see ...I know it will be Sullivan & or David LA PEW!

That will be THE NEXT RED RIPOFF & YOU IDIOTS WILL PAY HIM> FOOLED AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Spike > Then that version of Vanes
      I notice you didn't deny everything else you just went to Spike/ Vanes comparison typical Connello groupie in denial. So you got your hotel and plane tickets reserved yet for that great Spike show down?

Comment

• Originally posted by trueblood View Post
        I would FIGHT SAUNDERS GGG!!!!

The ENGLISH CROWD WILL BUY!

I CAN"T LISTEN TO THESE LITTLE PIGS AT GOLDEN BOY.

THEY ARER GREEDY PUNKS..THIS RED HEAD RUNNING PRIM_A _DONNA

HE KEPT HIM WAITING...LOST YEARS FOR THESE PIGS!

NOW THEY WANT TO RIP OFF FANS AGAIN..

GGG IS THE CHAMP. Won & got ripped off.

Piglet CANYELLOW cheats & still will not do the right thing.

F him ..Fight Saunders!
        GGG could of fought Saunders in June if he wanted but passed on it to fight bum Vanes instead lol Dirty Sanchez already said it's unlikely they fight Saunders next and even if they do it will likely be without the IBF. GGG cried that Jacobs and Canelo moved to much for him and called them runners. Saunders looks like a Olympic sprinter compared to both guys have fun chasing after Saunders in the UK for not even half the money that Canelo has already put on the table for GGG. The right thing is for GGG to stop ducking and pricing himself out and just sign the deal for sept or fight his mandatories. Stop crying because GGG can't sell shyt by himself but wants to make high demands while holding belts hostage.

Comment

• sounds good, charlo would KO clenelo anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Yeah this is getting good???

What I dont understand is GGG just defended the WBC belt against Vanes?? They took the $$ and now demanding he fight Charlo next??? I believe according to their own rules he has until May 2019 to defend the belt??? Unless because Vanes wasnt a top 10 or 15 boxer it doesnt count??
            I don't know the ins and outs of their rules, but I believe they pulled a similar stunt on Canelo about a year ago. As I recall GGG and his crew made a special trip to Mexico City to meet with Suliaman and shortly after that they made GGG the mandatory while Canelo and his team were focused on defending themselves in court against a lawsuit on another matter. This gave GGG lot of leverage because if they failed to negotiate, the purse bid would be 60/40 split. Canelo told WBC to shove it and dropped the belt then negotiated a 70/30 split for the first fight.

It seems that the sanctioning bodies agreed to hold off on mandatory defenses until after the Canelo fight. If no Canelo fight then the mandatory fights kick in. I don't know what arrangements the WBC and the other major organizations concerning taking turns on mandatory fights. Maybe someone will talk about that. In the meantime, we will have to suffer the wailing and gnashing of teeth by GGG and his cheerleaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
              I can’t defend the vanes fight.... but you can’t enfore a mandatory with 4 weeks notice like that and threaten to strip the title otherwise.... I really don’t believe sergiy Would have taken that fight on 4 weeks either, IMO it was all a media show from sergiys team to force a mandatory in his next fight, but I can’t defend the fact loeffler the fool didn’t even send an offer, he should of said - here’s an offer take it or leave it or go to purse bid( which wouldn’t have happened before may5)
              They didn't threaten to strip him then; the IBF simply said, as was basically the setup the whole time, fight whomever you want, but fight our guy next or you're getting stripped. Original plan was for Golovkin's whomever to be Alvarez, but when that fell through, Team Golovkin basically wanted two fights against whomever before settling the IBF mandatory, and the IBF isn't with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                well golovkin couldn't beat canelo either
                Because Oscar paid off Byrd where the fuc you been. We all saw the fight. We all heard Connelo getting booed thinking he won. When he was givin a gift draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  I didn't read any replies

but are the gggroupies still around saying "what has charlo ever done to deserve a shot"?? lolol
                  So why doesn't Connelo fight Charlo next instead of Spike, now that GGG is holding out. I have not heard any of you Connello groupie fan boys demand the Charlo fight for Connello. None.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                    Yet another person who cares about someone else's money. ****ing blows my mind.

You sit here and ***** all you want about it, meanwhile, double PED abuser can go fight spike o sullivan and NEVER be the middleweight champion.
                    Sure he can Canelo can fight Saunders if he really cares about a belt or continue being the Lineal Middleweight Champ which he currently is. Or fight whoever brings the most money to the table like Floyd did, like Manny did, like Oscar did, ect. These guys were and are above any paper belts. This is about who sell PPVs and who draws the most money in their fights. Most fans have no clue what belts GGG holds and you see how little those belts most of which he didn't even win in the ring matter as he can't sell any ppvs and his last fight was in a tiny stubhub that was 1/3 empty.

No clue who Canelo fights in Sept and if GGG keeps pricing himself out it will be somebody else but I damn sure know it will have more then low attendance for GGG/Vanes in a fight where they took food stamps and gave out thousands of free tickets and still couldn't muster full attendance LMAO If Canelo fights the worst opponent Spike who is better then Vanes and GGG's preferred opponent for May it would still sellout whatever venue they put it in and draw more PPVs then any of GGG's PPVs. Because Canelo has fans that will ACTUALLY pay to see him while GGG and his little fanbase are cheap bytches who can't even afford to buy a ticket at the stubhub or the 50 bucks for PPV. That's why he has no leverage and no leg to stand on to demand 50/50 split because he isn't bringing anywhere near 50% of the money to the table. GGG and his fans are delusional

Comment

• HELLO! REMEMBER BOXING!!!!

I wish he GGG would fight SAUNDERS! SMARTEST MOVE!!! YOU STILL MIGHT GET ROBBED.

BUT YOUR WAY OUT OF mandatories & still get a real GREAT PURSE. And Another BELT!

CanYellow & Fishnets Can't stay at 160...unless he fights & you fools pay to see him fight
                      DAIVID LA PEW! Or Sullivan...

Another Rip off from these pigs..And you are buying it!

Comment

Working...
                      X