Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo is Cheating, Using Drugs - De La Hoya is Dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    A lie detector test lol. Boxers are so dumb
    Yep, people could easily beat lie detectors too.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
      If you take a drug that's banned in all sports, then it's illegal. If it's illegal, then it's cheating.

If it helps you breathe better, burns fat while keeping muscle and ultimately keeping your strength, and gives you the ability to increase your endurance capacity - that sounds like an unnatural competitive advantage to me - aka cheating.

Now, aside from that, I'm not aware of Canelo failing any tests last year. Nor were any of the tests made public.
      clem has no enhancing properties...canelo never failed any drug test before thats why i said ggg already making up the excuses for his dooms day on may 5
      Now he's gonna make some ish up about canelo not being clean for the first fight when they both came out clean

Comment

Borat and the alt-right of b-scene are shook, jajajajajajaja!!!

Comment

From the beginning the only thing GGG has been asking for is a fair and independent investigation into this matter. That's his right as the opponent to the guy who tested positive. He has some legitimate concerns and he wants them addressed. I don't understand why it's so hard for people to understand that.

Comment

Runelo is the most overated superstar of all time

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              clem has no enhancing properties...canelo never failed any drug test before thats why i said ggg already making up the excuses for his dooms day on may 5
              Now he's gonna make some ish up about canelo not being clean for the first fight when they both came out clean
              Look. If YOU think it doesnt transport more oxygen to the blood, burn fat, and increase protein synthesis (all of which it is designed to do), take it up with EVERY sports commission, usada, wada, vada, and every international olympic organization and have them take Clen off the list of banned substances.

Until then, it's a banned substance. And if you take a banned substance, it's cheating.

But again, regardless of what Gennady thinks, Canelo passed all of his tests last year - so this is conjecture at best. He's probably just trying to keep the positive tests narrative alive and making sure it doesnt get swept under the rug.

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid, once a cheat always a cheat.

Comment

Well when you test dirty people have the right to accuse you

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    juice on what ??? A supplement to cut weight
                    Cause thats all clenbuterol does and maybe make him breath better as it is used by asthma sufferers...you reaching dawg
                    you don't think being able to breathe better would be helpful in boxing?

Comment

What did u think G-string was gonna say? Lol. Don't tell me u guys really think he's a "nice guy" now.

Comment

Working...
                      X