Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO | Tony Ferguson is Really Out Here Kicking Steel Pipes to Prep for UFC 223

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO | Tony Ferguson is Really Out Here Kicking Steel Pipes to Prep for UFC 223

We hope you’re tip-toeing into this article and holding your breath alongside of us. This is the fourth time we’ve been through a fight booked between Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov. Every time, we get our hopes up on the best lightweight fight in the world and we end up screaming and crying that it never happens. That’s not stopping Ferguson from implementing his hard body training to prepare for his biggest test yet. Although, fans may be scared to watch the footage.

“I’ve seen [Rafael dos Anjos] quit in his video. I’ve seen when he fought a couple of people, and I saw him go in the corner frustrated – and I do that to every fighter I fight. [Edson] Barboza, [Josh] Thomson, those are the two best fights that I’ve ever had because they gave me what I wanted, which was a fight. He’s going to try and hit me with some knees and some other stuff. I do hard body conditioning, baby. You hit me with everything that you’ve got, and you give me the fight that I want. You better bring that sh-t, RDA.” — Tony Ferguson speaking to MMA Junkie.

That’s right. Tony Ferguson is kicking a freaking pipe. This isn’t the first time his unorthodox training methods have raised eyebrows of worried fans and media members alike, but we have to trust the madness in the method because he hasn’t hurt himself doing this crazy stuff yet. Although if we had our why, they’d all be placed in some sort cryogenic chamber and only thawed just before their epic war at UFC 223.

This article first appeared on BJPenn.com on 3/14/2018.

Video wouldnt upload, sorry guys but here is the link to the article

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/tony-...p-for-ufc-223/

Comment

Didn't look like he kicked it super solid to me so seems like a for show/attention/viralness thing to me.

And sh^t fair play cuz I don't think kicking steel pipes is sustainable any damn way. Heard of mfers kicking trees, but a lot of trees got some give in them. Steel f#cking pipes ain't got no give in them...or at least to human skin & bone.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

We hope you’re tip-toeing into this article and holding your breath alongside of us. This is the fourth time we’ve been through a fight booked between Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov. Every time, we get our hopes up on the best lightweight fight in the world and we end up screaming and crying that it never happens. That’s not stopping Ferguson from implementing his hard body training to prepare for his biggest test yet. Although, fans may be scared to watch the footage.

“I’ve seen [Rafael dos Anjos] quit in his video. I’ve seen when he fought a couple of people, and I saw him go in the corner frustrated – and I do that to every fighter I fight. [Edson] Barboza, [Josh] Thomson, those are the two best fights that I’ve ever had because they gave me what I wanted, which was a fight. He’s going to try and hit me with some knees and some other stuff. I do hard body conditioning, baby. You hit me with everything that you’ve got, and you give me the fight that I want. You better bring that sh-t, RDA.” — Tony Ferguson speaking to MMA Junkie.

That’s right. Tony Ferguson is kicking a freaking pipe. This isn’t the first time his unorthodox training methods have raised eyebrows of worried fans and media members alike, but we have to trust the madness in the method because he hasn’t hurt himself doing this crazy stuff yet. Although if we had our why, they’d all be placed in some sort cryogenic chamber and only thawed just before their epic war at UFC 223.

This article first appeared on BJPenn.com on 3/14/2018.
        ferguson is one bad dude
        Hardcore mexican

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          ferguson is one bad dude
          Hardcore mexican
          Hes chingon man. Hes gonna cut khabib up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Hes chingon man. Hes gonna cut khabib up.
            im still waiting for my brown pride cain to return...cant wait for el cucuy to fcuk up khabib

Comment

im still waiting for my brown pride cain to return...cant wait for el cucuy to fcuk up khabib
              Brown pride hahahaha that dude is like 85% European LULZ.

His ancestors were conquistadors who came and conquered brown people like the aztecs.

LOL I love how Mexicans think that spanish is some kind of "brown" language, when it's no different than English being brought over and forced on the Natives in USA. Spanish was brought over by White European conquistadors and forced on the native population.

Carry on, doe..

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                Brown pride hahahaha that dude is like 85% European LULZ.

His ancestors were conquistadors who came and conquered brown people like the aztecs.

LOL I love how Mexicans think that spanish is some kind of "brown" language, when it's no different than English being brought over and forced on the Natives in USA. Spanish was brought over by White European conquistadors and forced on the native population.

Carry on, doe..
                both of his parents are mexican, his mom was born in the u.s his father is from sinaloa mexico....cain was born in the u.s. where the fcuk do you get 85% european...so according to your knowledge all mexicans are 85% european...kindly fcuck off....you dont know crap...brown pride is a referance to his mexican heritage

Comment

both of his parents are mexican, his mom was born in the u.s his father is from sinaloa mexico....cain was born in the u.s. where the fcuk do you get 85% european...so according to your knowledge all mexicans are 85% european...kindly fcuck off....you dont know crap...brown pride is a referance to his mexican heritage
                  LOL Mexican is not a 'race." Mexican is not a color.

Mexican is a nationality.

No, all Mexicans aren't 85% European. but looking at Cain, that dude looks White.

there are Mexicans of pure European descent or close to it like Canelo Alvarez.

Where do you think the country Mexico came from? LOL it was named MEXICO BY EUROPEAN CONQUISTADORS U DUMB ASS

hahahahahahah. LOLOLOL you honestly thought that Mexico was just a country of natives HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

He's trying to get the fight cancelled again. Fight hasn't been marinating long enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X