Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Beltran wins tonight he also wins his citizenship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Fuuck trump and any asshoole that supports that unamerican nazi clown.

Warrrrrrrr Beltran go get that *****
    Trump just told me your ass is going to Guantanamo. I'll try to talk him out of it for you doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Trump just told me your ass is going to Guantanamo. I'll try to talk him out of it for you doe.
      Wtf

I’m American you dumb fuuck born and raised

He must have been talking about you.

Africa? Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        You probably taking about Carlos Molina but he got deported for messing with a 14 year old when he was 18 and failing to register as a sex offender.
        Yea I think he's one.

And the other guy wasn't a champion, but I think he was #1 contender or something like that. Jesus Chavez. They made a doc about his situation.

I'm sure there are more situations similar. They had Angulo locked up for like a year or some sh^t too iirc. Angulo musta been like f#ck if I'd only won a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Wtf

I’m American you dumb fuuck born and raised

He must have been talking about you.

Africa? Germany?
          In Gitmo, you will learn sarcasm.

Comment

Glad Beltran won. He edged it out in the championship rounds. Also glad Uncle Bob paid the judges so Beltran wouldn't get deported. It was nice of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              What the hell kinda shit is that?
              They should send him back...

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                They should send him back...
                lol, why you hating on Beltran so hard?

I see you in the other thread hating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Sounds like a gimmick to me
                  It is a gimmick to sell the fight. They were selling that story too much even my wife was like can they just stfu about that greencard lol.

Of all the hard working illegals, what makes beltran so special.

Comment

Wasn't there a rumor that Lou dibella or Bob reported angulo to ice?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Yea I think he's one.

And the other guy wasn't a champion, but I think he was #1 contender or something like that. Jesus Chavez. They made a doc about his situation.

I'm sure there are more situations similar. They had Angulo locked up for like a year or some sh^t too iirc. Angulo musta been like f#ck if I'd only won a belt.
                      I forgot what its called but you can gain citizenship if you can prove you are a incredible athele and being a world champion can qualify you as that.

Most SMART boxers etc get a p-1 visa where can stay up to 10 years and reapply and stay up to antoher 10 years. Theirs other p visa that let you stay for longer or less time, but most boxers qualify for it.

Alot though when they comethey dead broke etc and they apply for a regular work visa cause they dont know about P visas etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X