Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder - "70000 People Look Good In A Small Country But You Make Money In America"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
    I won't do the negotiating for the same reason I don't step in the ring, it's not my job. If I were negotiating I'd make sure I'd done my homework however as you've failed to do in this post.

You don't even try and engage with any of my arguments, presumably because you're incapable of doing so? The rest of your post is just unsupported assertions and false comparisons which you can't and don't bother to justify. So they can be as dismissed in just the same fashion. Drivel. Come back when you learn how to argue the point and not the man.
    You don't have a point. There's no assumptions here. Everybody with a brain can see whats going on. Now..because you enjoy swinging off the balls of Joshua doesn't make the truth any less untrue. At the end of the day...Wilder has been calling dude out for 2 years. But he would rather continue to fight bums in England. Come to the US and get your head torn off. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      At least you chose a very accurate username. You're very gullible/naive like a kid.
      Who's gives a **** what you think *****?

Comment

• beyonce wilder is truly delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Some people just don’t get it.

It takes two.

That’s like saying, “If there is big money in the US, why did Ricky Hatton have to fight Luis Collazo in some auditorium in Boston?”

Use a little more brainpower, guys.
          it takes two? LMAO aj makes 20 mil a fight. wilder makes peanuts. use your brain if you have one that is fact is the fight will happen on aj's terms wilder needs him to get a big payday. aj doesn't need him

Comment

Working...
          X