Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn good night of boxing tonight, anyone throwing any parties?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I'll probably go visit my Dad and watch it. He got me into boxing and he likes Spence. If I tell him I'm coming over he might he kind enough to chef something up.
    Good ****, I love how boxing brings people together

Comment

Damn good night of boxing? Really? Spence is 1/25 favourite and Easter is 1/7 favourite against some guy sosa stopped. Don't want to kill your vibes but that isn't a 'damn good night of boxing' imo lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        where are the 'damn good fights' larry? all i see is a bunch of mismatches, not a single 50/50 fight on tonight.
        Ill be watching the HW UFC fight tbf.
        Either way enjoy your night

Comment

where are the 'damn good fights' larry? all i see is a bunch of mismatches, not a single 50/50 fight on tonight.
          Ill be watching the HW UFC fight tbf.
          lol "dam good fights". Peterson has had 1 fight in the last 32 months.

Peterson's best win was 7 years ago in a disputed decision against Khan. He does not have a better resumè than Jeff Horn but the Dummygraphic will refuse to give Crawford credit for that fight.

But don't let facts get in the way.

Since it's two black guys fighting though, Larry is all over it and speaks of it as a highly anticipated fight of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            This is what happens when you dksab
            you don't DKSAB if you think this anything other than a mismatch!

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              lol "dam good fights". Peterson has had 1 fight in the last 32 months.

Peterson's best win was 7 years ago in a disputed decision against Khan. He does not have a better resumè than Jeff Horn but the Dummygraphic will refuse to give Crawford credit for that fight.

But don't let facts get in the way.

Since it's two black guys fighting though, Larry is all over it and speaks of it as a highly anticipated fight of the year.
              lol right.

Marcus Browne 1/40
              Spence 1/25
              Easter 1/7

The most competitive fight tonight is that fat polak Adam Kownacki who is 1/4 to beat unknown Iago Kiladze (should be a fun fight tbh)

Comment

I'm more excited for the UFC tonight (hell the Bellator fight isn't half bad for freakshow appeal with Rampage vs Sonnen) than boxing, but yea its a sit back & chill nite for fight fans.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  you don't DKSAB if you think this anything other than a mismatch!
                  Every time I respond to you, you go quiet and disappear lol. Why even quote me?

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    larry is hiring gay male strippers for his party hehe

There's Larry's view of a good night.

Comment

lol right.

Marcus Browne 1/40
                      Spence 1/25
                      Easter 1/7

The most competitive fight tonight is that fat polak Adam Kownacki who is 1/4 to beat unknown Iago Kiladze (should be a fun fight tbh)
                      all competitive fights doe lol

Comment

Working...
                      X