Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys really thing Wilder will land those wind mills on AJ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Then why do all Floyd fans suddenly became Wilder fans? Lmao?
    I'm not programmed to respond in that area.

Comment

Nope, Wilder has ZERO SKILLS... Only Power!

GGG looks like master technician next to him... FACTS!

Comment

if he catches AJ with his bomb right hand, AJ will taste dat windmill

Comment

no, they wouldnt land. joshuas not a 39 year old fat pudding who came in at short notice.

Comment

LMAO you guys with the whole windmill thing are killing me. But nah, Wilder beats AJ. Wilder is the best heavyweight in the world right now.

He's actually right when he says hes the most athletic, with the most speed, maybe not the strongest but he can make the case for having the most power. He lands and he lands flush, with that speed of his and unorthodox style mixed with straight punches he will land and hurt anybody who doesn't have a good chin.

People seem to think AJ doesn't have a good chin but I think he has a better one then people give him credit for, his is decent. I don't think decent will hold up against Wilder in a 12 round fight though. I think Emmanuel Stewart was right about Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder after all

Comment

You should probably watch the last 4 Wilder fights again

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
              AJ got caught with a lazer quick right hand by WLAD KLITSCHKO, an all time great, and still he got up and beat him.

Wilder's technique is still embarrassing and his lack of credible tough opponents will show when he fights AJ. If Wilder was in there with Takam tonight we would be talking about a robbery.

Wilder has had NO opponents, none. This destruction of the Haitian with ******* does more to harm Wilder's rep as it was previously his best win.

I expect AJ to give Wilder a solid whipping and i'll be putting money on AJ by KO too.
              That lead jab is a nasty ****ing punch, Wilder's right still brings near death when it lands clean, and Wilder's got a nasty little lead hook that he's confident in (outside of the first knockdown, the hook was the shot that really wrecked everything for Stiverne).

That bait, hook, right hand combination ****s Joshua up if it lands clean.

If Wilder had been put in with Takam, it would've been dueling pistols, with Wilder having a bazooka; Takam would've been the case veteran that he showed against Joshua, but the moment he walked onto a trap, it would've been over.

Comment

Wilder doesn't have the best technique but when he connects, people get seriously hurt. He has the best single punch power in the division and always finds a way to take you out after being out-boxed.

AJ has decent power himself but not single punch power, however he has a tendency to get caught and moves like a mummy, there also question marks regarding his endurance. Still, he is the better boxer out the two despite his vulnerabilities.

It's a great fight, 50/50.

Comment

Working...
                X