Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr Exposed he is only 5 feet 5 inches tall.(proof inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather jr Exposed he is only 5 feet 5 inches tall.(proof inside)

here he is with radio host mr sunshine who is 5 feet 7 inches tall.

here is mr sunshine cofield with kim couture the wife of randy couture who is 5 feet 8 inches tall.

floyd jr wears lifts.

Somehow I knew you were gonna connect MMA in this thread...

Comment

Damn. lol I had no idea he was that much of a Worm burner.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

how do you know it's not mr sunshine or kim couture who's wearing lifts?

i wish you could find a way to connect honey wilder with this thread, i love honey wilder

Comment

how do we know mr. sunshine doesn't wear elevator shoes or something? That pic of Floyd doesn't really prove anything. We need a pic of Floyd standing next to Kim Couture, both in their socks, standing straight up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
            how do we know mr. sunshine doesn't wear elevator shoes or something? That pic of Floyd doesn't really prove anything. We need a pic of Floyd standing next to Kim Couture, both in their socks, standing straight up.
            everyone who has met floyd jr say no way he is 5 feet 8...the average man is like 5 feet 8 to 5 feet 10...and he looks 5 feet 6 tops.

Comment

I met Floyd He's either 5'8 or 5'7 and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post

here is mr sunshine cofield with kim couture the wife of randy couture who is 5 feet 8 inches tall.

floyd jr wears lifts.
                If he's only 5'5" then no way is De la Hoya 5'10" tall.

Comment

if he is only 5'5" then that only adds to his legacy being even greater! cuz hes a smaller dude beating all these big dudes in all these weight classes

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post

floyd jr wears lifts.
                    hey genius, in the photo hes leaning diagonally and pointing to the guy, which would take a couple inches off his standing straight height

Comment

Working...
                    X