No announcement yet.

US Gross National Debt Spikes $1.2 Trillion in 6 Months, Hits $21 Trillion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by derranged View Post
    it's cuz of barack sadam hussein bin laden hitler stalin obamer an them thar lazy coloreds!!
    yer daMMNN rite cletus!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      But revenues increased after the tax cut.

As is usual, revenue isn't the cause of our debt and deficits, it's all about spending.
      I agree that spending causes debt. But without revenue the country cannot operate. Overspending above revenue is the culprit.

The only way to pay the debt is to keep taxes the same and cut spending below the revenue. Apply surplus to debt until paid.

easy, except for us Americans.

Comment

That's what the debt rose by every year under Obama, not sure why this is news except for clear political propaganda. The debt is a problem but it should stabilize by next year.
        Last edited by JimRaynor; 03-20-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          1bad65: The tax cuts will pay for themselves and lower the debt.
          When it's not happening.
          1bad65: You never said anything when it was hapenning under Obama.

JimRaynor: I don't know how much my tax cut will be. I gotta wait until next year but I agree with it but I am also looking another job or side hustle. Also, I invested in Bitcoins. I will soon be able to buy Apple products and then I will be considered wealthy.
          siablo14: I live in Jamaica, therefore USA political decisions have 0% affect on me, yet I'm involved in them like I live there. I wish I lived there but I got deported so discussing US political issues on forums from my Jamaican farm is as close as I can get to feeling American.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            siablo14: I live in Jamaica, therefore USA political decisions have 0% affect on me, yet I'm involved in them like I live there. I wish I lived there but I got deported so discussing US political issues on forums from my Jamaican farm is as close as I can get to feeling American.
            That punk can't get me out of his fat head.

It's really sad how much a loser SafeSpace really is.

The poor SOB must have no life whatsoever out of trolling an Internet forum.

One day he's going to look back on life and be sad at how he wasted it 'winning' on an Internet forum.

Comment

Red- You were spot on except for that part in red.

Have you found out how much you tax cut will be?
              Do hear of any possible raise for you in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                That punk can't get me out of his fat head.

It's really sad how much a loser SafeSpace really is.

The poor SOB must have no life whatsoever out of trolling an Internet forum.

One day he's going to look back on life and be sad at how he wasted it 'winning' on an Internet forum.
                Damn. Still haven't realize I am not Sunspace but that's not surprising. You take a longer time than most to grasps the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  The Democrats raise taxes and spend when they are in control. The Republicans cut taxes and spend when they are in control.

It doesn't matter who is in the White House, we the people are losing.

And the Deep State is winning.
                  That’s our fault for continuing to vote them in.

We keep picking the same two parties.

Until enough people vote for and move to a third option they have no reason to chang e anything.

At worse they have a 50/50 chance every time of writing is themselves a blank check

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Red- You were spot on except for that part in red.

Have you found out how much you tax cut will be?
                    Do hear of any possible raise for you in the future?
                    My tax cut or my money is non of your concern, worry about milking your goats and feeding your own family.

Comment

My tax cut or my money is non of your concern, worry about milking your goats and feeding your own family.
                      Nah. It is because we had discussions on it. It runs through my mind every now and then so I anxiously look forward to the answer. Obviously you have the time. So answer those questions for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X