Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll say what many of you think, LEGALIZE PEDS IN BOXING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Let’s expand testing and have zero tolerance for cheating.
    I want to see the best man win. Not the best drugs.

Comment

Look at all the PED use related to Professional wrestling!

Do you really want that in Boxing?'

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
        For track and field, and most Olympic sports, I'd love to see a Drug Olympics - a version where athletes can take what they want, even with biotech implants and whatever, metal legs, aerodynamic heads, why not, I'd watch it

Combat-sports, I think it's a different story, it gets very dangerous very quickly. Imagine putting two Roid Monsters in a ring with each other, I don't think there's anything entertaining about watching people die
        Interesting concept about being a drug olympics. That would make the sports a whole lot interesting to watch but i do agree with no peds in boxing i for one dont want to see more deaths in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          legal medicines have a medical justification
          What anyone puts inside their body (providing it's not causing external harm) has a personal / human right justification too.

So by your own argument, artificial enhancement of athletes through artificial chemicals should be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            The tread is on this site stared last week I think.Switch hitter93 stared it I think is his name just seach on site it will give you link to it.
            Alright thanks mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
              Alright thanks mate!
              No prob good day

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                No. Let’s expand testing and have zero tolerance for cheating.
                I want to see the best man win. Not the best drugs.
                then the athletic commission would receive less money to pay guys to drive around and test athletes. won't work that way, they want that money so they can create bs jobs that are irrelevant, that way they can show these numbers to the government and lobby for more funding next year. there is no motivation to make it legal, similar to how drugs are in the south.

Comment

Major asian conglomerates and oligarchies purchased these huge plots of land in the south, then worked with the local officials to construct massive petrochemical refineries on the land. the people in the south in charge knew there would be long term environmental effects, they knew it would increase the cancer rating among locals, etc. But a little cash goes a long way to make one turn the cheek, same situation here. It's a shame Atlas isn't on ESPN boxing anymore, it's not the same without him.

But yeah, so now we have these massive plants, where you must absolutely not smoke pot or have it in your system, why? Because a wealthy family with money somewhere has liability issues(the owner of the plant), if something goes wrong, they don't want the guy who caused the problem to have pot in his system, because their insurance won't pay as much.

Comment

By keeping drugs illegal in these regions, you guarantee that the plants will be not only the number one job to get in the region, but that the people applying for the top positions will all be clean. The plants then are exposing the workers to Permissible Exposure Limits. These are limits set by the conglomerates that reflect how much of a toxin they think is allowable for their personnel to breathe.

Same thing with keeping drugs illegal with the boxing. There has to be some sort of guidelines. In Boxing, I feel like the Permissible Exposure Limits is 'brain damage' . It's up to each corner to pick the opponent properly.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      Look at all the PED use related to Professional wrestling!

Do you really want that in Boxing?'
                      TWO different animals.

Unless boxers start bashing each other with steel chairs or doing legdrops off the top rope I think we can separate the sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X