Collapse
No announcement yet.

A trick question regarding boxing and genetics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive lived amongst Nepalis (people from Nepal) for about 3 years and the majority of them are on average 5'3 or shorter (even the men). For the most part they are very slim with small hands and feet and i have yet to meet one who weighs over 140 lbs.

In other words they are built like American Junior high students. Without facial hair, youd think even some of the adult men were 15 year olds.

My point in all this is im 1000% certain were never going to see a cruiserweight or heavyweight Nepali world champion, NFL player, basketball all star, or power lifter lol. Its blatantly obvious some races (when not mixed with others genetically) who arent on PEDs just arent physically and genetically suitable for certain sports.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassCityCobra View Post
      Ive lived amongst Nepalis (people from Nepal) for about 3 years and the majority of them are on average 5'3 or shorter (even the men). For the most part they are very slim with small hands and feet and i have yet to meet one who weighs over 140 lbs.

In other words they are built like American Junior high students. Without facial hair, youd think even some of the adult men were 15 year olds.

My point in all this is im 1000% certain were never going to see a cruiserweight or heavyweight Nepali world champion, NFL player, basketball all star, or power lifter lol. Its blatantly obvious some races (when not mixed with others genetically) who arent on PEDs just arent physically and genetically suitable for certain sports.
      Could see them being some champion jockeys or gymnasts though at those sizes.

Comment

Working...
      X