• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're just a hater.

Be quiet hating ass dude.

Is Kovalev arrogant??
    Yes he is...but that's OK...right?

He's also a petty thief....arrested for stealing a cell phone in 2012.

Everybody can be arrogant but the Brothers.

You ass-kissers are pathetic.
    Still can't get anyone to explain why Ward is expected to act a certain way while Kov is allowed the freedom to make excuses, whine and be as his little heart desires.

I don't really care if a fighter has nasty attitude, just find the inconsistency in reaction (fake outrage)annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      If you can't see it then i can't help you. It's funny how you think that you can put people in their place tho...who the **** are you?
      Really nice comeback....just admit that the guy didn't actually talk ANY trash and move on, anyone without bias here can already see your attempt to save face after you made a comment that was untrue. Like I said, just stfu and deal with the fact that I'm right. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Really nice comeback....just admit that the guy didn't actually talk ANY trash and move on, anyone without bias here can already see your attempt to save face after you made a comment that was untrue. Like I said, just stfu and deal with the fact that I'm right. You're welcome.
        If you're talking about "comebacks" and "saving face"... then i don't expect you to comprehend and I'm not going to bother trying to explain. I'm not a ward "hater" so don't feel the need to defend him.

Comment

If you're talking about "comebacks" and "saving face"... then i don't expect you to comprehend and I'm not going to bother trying to explain. I'm not a ward "hater" so don't feel the need to defend him.
          Imbecile, I'm not even defending him, you're simply just making untrue statements, that I am calling you out on and you apparently can't deal with it. Are you able to comprehend? Am I saying enough without saying it for you to get it?

Comment

Imbecile, I'm not even defending him, you're simply just making untrue statements, that I am calling you out on and you apparently can't deal with it. Are you able to comprehend? Am I saying enough without saying it for you to get it?
            You seem pretty worked up about this. If you're not defending ward, then why do you give a ****. I was responding to someone else's post, and you decided to jump into it for what?

Comment

You seem pretty worked up about this. If you're not defending ward, then why do you give a ****. I was responding to someone else's post, and you decided to jump into it for what?
              Because I don't like liars and those who twist the truth, and that's what you did, and still won't admit it.

Comment

Because I don't like liars and those who twist the truth, and that's what you did, and still won't admit it.
                Hey man...that's my opinion of ward. You don't like it, that's your problem. Mind your own business and it wouldn't even be an issue.

Comment

Undisputed Champion

Kovalev already fired his strenght and conditioning coach Quan Paxton. Which is coach Jackson's personal friend. Quan Paxton was the id*ot guy who teach Kovalev to call out Superman: (Adonis P*ece-of-**** Stevenson); this dude shoot his own self when he did that. Kovalev blamed his own performance on his coach, claiming he was overtrained. Instead of blaming his own self for making another coach than Jackson, do the talkwork in the corner, while he was fighting Ward.
                  Kovalev power is dropping, he couldn't light out Jean Pascal, Chilemba nor Ward, and he blames his S&C coach instead of dropping his alcohol bottle; with his "easy to hurt" oversized liver.
                  The more russians Kovalev add to his training team, the more they'll put pressure on him to get rid of Jackson like they did with Paxton. JD Jackson's not stupid, he feels the pressure, he's not part of Kovalev close Patriotic circle from russia.
                  Kovalev depressive mind is clouded by anger & hate against what he and his team believe is the enemy. Unfortunatly for Jackson, he represents the US, particularly this black enemy from america. So the more days pass by, the more Kovalev treat him like some type of "slave"; come here, do this do that, Go there... (with no sense of respect at all).
                  Anyway, Kovalev wont go nowhere with that attitude, and Jackson wants out, before his butt gets kicked-out.
                  Last edited by TheThirdEye; 06-06-2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

JDJ is a super coon, allowed another grown man talk down to him and disrespect him and then he barely pays you good money as well as giving you blame for why he gassed!

That all alone should make nearly anyone go off on Kov and tell him either you gonna listen to me or I'm fu€king gone!

Kov is an a$$hole and very arrogant and JDJ signed up for this now he's gotta pay the piper!

Kovalev likely will fire Jackson after this fight!

And back to Ward's hoe a$$! Son of God once again showing why he's no Son, Servant, Soldier or Secretary of God!

More like Son of Goats by the way he comes in with his head!

Comment

Working...
                    X