Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name all these Mexican greats for 1 QUAD... Can you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    I've seen that picture before many times and the name is on the tip of my tongue but I jus can't for the ****ing life of me remember it, first glance I thought it was Chacon but it's not him and it for sure is not Olivares.
    I was thinking rafael herrera who beat Olivares for the bantam title back in the day

Comment

I'm telling you number 8 is olivares. If you want to say it's not then fine. But I'm positive it's him. Who else can it be, it looks just like him.

Plus tell me this then, number 11 is the worse photo image out of everyone and I know it's not olivares and even though I say it's Zamora I'm not to sure about that either because the pic is pretty unclear. But why would such an inconspicuous picture of olivares be on there when he is considered by many to be Mexicos best fighter ever and there are many many other clearer photos could have been put on that poster.

Olivares easily top 3 Mexican fighter of all time and arguably the best to some has the worst photo? I don't think so.

Number 8 is olivares hand down and I say 11 is Zamora.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Except it's really not him, have you not seen Olivares before ?.
        You know I finally had a chance to sit down and search this stuff and being a real man you have to admit you got it wrong. As positive as I thought #8 was Olivares, Olivares is actually #11 like you said.

Fcuking shyte who is number 8 then?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Napoles became a refugee in 1961 and then acquired Mexican citizenship.
          https://books.google.com/books?id=hU...itizen&f=false

You're probably one of those dumb Mexicans that think your Nationality is a race - Mechican Warroir doe!
          José Ángel Nápoles, nicknamed Mantequilla, is a Cuban boxer and former world welterweight champion, who is frequently ranked as one of the greatest fighters of all time in that division.

now go away............

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            damn ric, u gone let a muyago slap you up like that?

he straight murked you in your own thread.

Sino ka muli?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Here is my last shot and I know 1 through 10 are spot on 100%

1. chavez sr - Arugably the greatest Mexican of all time. In his prime he could punch, attack had good defense and was unstoppable.
              2.sal sanchez - If he didn't die so young he could have been one of the greatest fighters top 10 of all time. The guy had major potential, and was a surgeon.
              3.barrera - Relentless in his early years and typical Mexican fight with heart and major fight inside of him. Later in his years he became more economical but still with lots of fire.
              4.miguel canto - Mexico's greatest defensive fighter of all time.
              5.JM Marquez - He was IMO the jack of all trades in the ring he could do it all and one of the best counter punchers in the history of boxing.
              6.carlos zarate - Very strong puncher and was one of the best fighters in the 70's
              7.vicente saldivar - He had a pitbull mentality in the ring and was a never say stop type of fighter.
              8. Ruben oliveras - In lots of peoples eyes he is the best Mexican fighter of all time.
              9.chuchu Castillo - He fought the best of the best in his era and he came out on top in most.
              10. erik morales - Personally one of my favorite fighters. He had killer instinct and he rarely took a backward step. In his prime I like his chances against any fighter in history at the weight he is in.

11. My last shot and kind of guess because the picture isn't the best but is it Alfonso Zamora.
              Seems no one can get this 100% on the money TBH I couldn't either that's why I made the thread....but I dig your moxxy and your effort...and technically you were the only one to follow instructions....green kay and points on their way.....contest closed.....but feel free to continue to debate....
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 06-23-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                José Ángel Nápoles, nicknamed Mantequilla, is a Cuban boxer and former world welterweight champion, who is frequently ranked as one of the greatest fighters of all time in that division.

now go away............
                I will take the work of Author Jorge Iber Ph.D., University of Utah ( Current Dean of Texas Tech ) over some some smart marks at Wikipedia. Im out this thread only served to embarrass you...and expose your ignorance in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I will take the work of Author Jorge Iber Ph.D., University of Utah ( Current Dean of Texas Tech ) over some some smart marks at Wikipedia. Im out this thread only served to embarrass you...and expose your ignorance in the sport of boxing.
                  So yeah.....Napoles is Cuban............PEACE! AHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

ric is getting ethered in his own thread by a muyago.....smh

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X