No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs David Price

Interesting Brit fight between two guys coming up fast at heavyweight.

I think Fury by UD. Price is still too green.
    Fury KO
    46.43%
    Fury UD
    10.71%
    Price KO
    39.29%
    Price UD
    3.57%

If anything it's Fury who's still green.

Price is breezing through domestic opposition and could've made the step-up a few fights ago. Fury, however, has an unofficial loss and has been brought along against mediocre opposition.

Johnson, on paper, was a great opponent but didn't pose any threat or ask questions of Fury. Fury leaves himself wide open for right hands too and that's the last thing you want to do against someone who hits as hard as Price.

I like Fury but people are in for a big shock.

Comment

Even though Fury's opposition has been poor, his win over a terrible Johnson is a better win then anything on Price's record.

Price still sparks him out though.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        If anything it's Fury who's still green.

Price is breezing through domestic opposition and could've made the step-up a few fights ago. Fury, however, has an unofficial loss and has been brought along against mediocre opposition.

Johnson, on paper, was a great opponent but didn't pose any threat or ask questions of Fury. Fury leaves himself wide open for right hands too and that's the last thing you want to do against someone who hits as hard as Price.

I like Fury but people are in for a big shock.
        Why do you keep bringing that up, it was three and a half years ago, 10 fights ago under a different trainer and grossly overweight ffs.

Furys wins over Rogan and Maddelone are as good as any of Prices wins (rogan beat Harrison and skelton) and his wins over Johnson and Chisora is better than anything Price has.

And Fury is 5 years younger!
        Fury KO

Comment

Bringing up the Mcdermott fight has no real place in the discussion since Fury has proven multiple times that he has made great improvment, and he would easily beat that Mcdermott down.

All it is is running fury down, which is demonstrating bias against him

it's a dig at fury, thinly veiled.

Comment

Our American counter-parts are probably unaware of this, plus he's still retained a few bad habits from that fight. Age doesn't matter. Fury has definitely improved a lot but that wasn't hard compared to what he was like before.

I have no reason to be biased against Fury, I look at both men objectively. I've seen pretty much everything Fury has to offer, the same cannot be said with Price. Once he fights someone who can withstand his power, we'll see a different side to him.

But as it is now, Price has breezed through domestic opposition and not once looked out of place or been in danger. Where as Fury has struggled. He's fighting small fighters who allow him to develop bad habits and he's so defensively inept it's going to cost him against a competent fighter.

I just don't understand how some people cannot see this, stop listening to Hatman and look for these flaws. Don't wait until a fighter does it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Our American counter-parts are probably unaware of this, plus he's still retained a few bad habits from that fight. Age doesn't matter. Fury has definitely improved a lot but that wasn't hard compared to what he was like before.

I have no reason to be biased against Fury, I look at both men objectively. I've seen pretty much everything Fury has to offer, the same cannot be said with Price. Once he fights someone who can withstand his power, we'll see a different side to him.

But as it is now, Price has breezed through domestic opposition and not once looked out of place or been in danger. Where as Fury has struggled. He's fighting small fighters who allow him to develop bad habits and he's so defensively inept it's going to cost him against a competent fighter.

I just don't understand how some people cannot see this, stop listening to Hatman and look for these flaws. Don't wait until a fighter does it for you.
              Why would I stop listening to Hatman, I agree with him and he's a proven judge of talent, and unbiased!

Fury has flaws, we know this.

Price has MORE flaws, Hatman just speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Why would I stop listening to Hatman, I agree with him and he's a proven judge of talent, and unbiased!

Fury has flaws, we know this.

Price has MORE flaws, Hatman just speaks the truth.
                Hatman's entitled to his opinion but just because he has a platform in which to air it doesn't mean he's not chatting absolute bollocks at times. What has he proven?

What flaws do Price & Fury have, list them for each fighter please.

Comment

same 2 british fans borin the **** out of everyone. At least Earl has some tongue in cheeck about him,

no wonder DEM EYES (LOL) can't pull

EH?

Comment

David Price

They both have Flaws. Price has looked solid in the past, but in Price's fight with Skelton his footwork looked hideous. I actually thought that Fury looked much improved against Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                    X