Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Both Win Their Fights, Expect Josh Kelly vs. Conor Benn in 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Both Win Their Fights, Expect Josh Kelly vs. Conor Benn in 2021

Eddie Hearn, promoter for undefeated welterweight contender Conor Benn, says the boxer is only three or four fights away from a world title fight. He believes the young boxer has "emerged from the shadow" of his famous father, Nigel Benn. Benn will return on April 10 against his toughest opponent to date, Samuel Vargas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

thats rigged then avanesyan needs a knock out

knock out required another ed sperm fix on the way avanesyans getting mugged

Comment

Tough ask for Benn. I like him but think he gets a bit over blown talent wise. He's offense is decent his defense is not so.

Comment

Good luck to them both , if they do then they deserve the match and decent money. Josh needs to work on his stamina as he fades and Benn his defence but both are exciting.

Comment

Hopefully Benn continues to demand this fight cause Hearn doesn’t genuinely wanna make it.

Comment

Good match up, hope Kelly gets to it tough match up ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
              knock out required another ed sperm fix on the way avanesyans getting mugged
              Two things wrong with that. Josh isn't that good and Avanasyan is better. How much better? A big ring could be the plan, but Ave isn't slow on his feet. We have to wait for Eddie's scheme to materialize.

Comment

Im not sure Kelly even beats Avanesyan.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Im not sure Kelly even beats Avanesyan.
                  Me either. If he does I'd pick Benn to beat him.

Comment

I don't understand why some are quick to dismiss Kelly.

Of course, he has a showy, bombastic, self-assured style that can irritate people, but I think if he can back it up with convincing wins, all power to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X