No announcement yet.

Hillary's emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary's emails

Apparently she kept a private email account while working as secretary of state which was apparently against the law.

Instead of turning all the emails over, she apparently deleted 31,830 of them, agreeing to release another 30,490 of them.

I used to think Hillary was the right person for next term, but after being caught I think deleting the emails was underhand, lacking transparency and gives the impression she sees herself as above the law.

What are the thoughts on here of those who follow politics? Would you vote for her?

If Hilary or any other broad ever gets elected they should just sink the entire United States.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Apparently she kept a private email account while working as secretary of state which was apparently against the law.

Instead of turning all the emails over, she apparently deleted 31,830 of them, agreeing to release another 30,490 of them.

I used to think Hillary was the right person for next term, but after being caught I think deleting the emails was underhand, lacking transparency and gives the impression she sees herself as above the law.

What are the thoughts on here of those who follow politics? Would you vote for her?
        FUCK NO I WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR THAT ****! I still don't think votes really matter much anyway with the way the somewhat rigged electoral college is set up(the popular vote winner doesn't necessary win smh). Plus all the voter fraud etc...

Sorry but I'm glad you aren't American! If you'd actually follow all of her many scandals and the money trail that finances her you'd never think she should be in any elected position! That **** would almost be worse than Obama. I don't want any Bush or Clinton in office. As a matter of fact I'm tired of both of these moronic parties that are pretty much the same with different names(Democrats and Republicans).

We(Legit tax paying U.S. citizens) need someone like the original Forefather's who believe in minimal government, that believe in the Original Constitution, and someone of by and actually for the people. We need someone to end these ridiculous spying programs like the NSA, CIA, etc... that are spying on innocent citizens for no reason. The Patriot Act and all these moronic hunks of **** like the NDAA need abolished. We need someone who will quit warmongering. We need someone who will worry about aiding the legit legal U.S. citizens and not the scum leeches(welfare ****s and illegals) or other countries. We need the Federal Reserve abolished and legislation to stop any kind of centralized banking. Our monetary system needs backed by Gold like it was and should be. We need to quit having people in office that get to vote on things that are a conflict of interest... like if you have a stock in oil you should not be able to vote on anything pertaining to oil. We need to deflate this growing police state and hold the cops responsible for their actions of misconduct. All sessions of government that pertain to the U.S. citizens should have a live stream and never these hush hush covert sessions to pass garbage. There needs to be term limits on every elected position not just some. If you lie to get elected you should be tried and convicted of treason! Any elected official that goes against the Constitution should be publicly stoned to death. Every elected official should have to show a legit social security number, birth certificate, and have many people that can verify that they are indeed a legit American born in the U.S.! You should need a valid ID to vote on anything and IMO you should have had to of paid taxes also to vote on anything. There's many more things but I'm tired of ranting... sorry.
        Last edited by JohnnyRebel; 03-11-2015, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Who cares about the e-mails but she is just another liar and puppet like the rest of them. I won't vote, it would be patronizing myself the people don't have a govt and are not represented.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Who cares about the e-mails but she is just another liar and puppet like the rest of them. I won't vote, it would be patronizing myself the people don't have a govt and are not represented.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

palin cant help but inject herself she refuse to give up that 15 minutes of fame lol.

to be fair I did enjoy that show palin had i think they cancelled it but it was a legit shot.

so hilary deleted 31K boot call emails, i dont see a problem everyone got their freaky side they dont want the public to know especially females.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                palin cant help but inject herself she refuse to give up that 15 minutes of fame lol.

to be fair I did enjoy that show palin had i think they cancelled it but it was a legit shot.

so hilary deleted 31K boot call emails, i dont see a problem everyone got their freaky side they dont want the public to know especially females.
                Of course morons think that she did nothing wrong doe smh! Federal Records Act... learn about it!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us...lags.html?_r=0

Comment

Be nice if one out of blue, a guy everyone likes who is not involved in politics ran like The Rock for example......we would win by a landslide in a legit non tampered with election.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post

I just think when you're a public figure who is going to be asking people to vote for you, that if you've been caught breaking the law, you should hold your hands up and hand over all the information.

Seems to me she tried to pull a fly one, said nothing for days presumably while deleting 30k emails and expects to carry on like nothing happened.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 03-11-2015, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X