Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I 100% Believe That I Will Take Oleksandr Usyk Apart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be weird if he said he thought he was 100% going to get taken apart. So yea having confidence is standard & is expected at this level of the game.

Comment

I very feel Usyk knocks you out.

Comment

Usyk is the undisputed p4p champion of the world.

Usyk once made Bellew lick dog crap off the bottom of Usyk's shoe. And he will do it again if Bellew gets too mouthy.

Comment

Bellew has improved whether or not people want to give him credit.

He’s very relaxed in there and you can see it and he will be on the night.

Earlier in his career he just seemed far too manic and now he’s a cagey vet.

He talks a lot about breathing and being relaxed. It is the one thing you notice with good fighters in that their calm in there. Bellew has that now - so he is a threat to Usyk because it allows him to become more destructive and to set traps.

I think he’ll come up short because Usyk is one of the best fighters in the sport.

But Bellew has a chance. Punchers chance gets thrown around when really fighters don’t have one. But Bellew is really sneaky, a well schooled boxer, and at that weight I believe he has destructive power.

Stevenson beat the balls of a
          Skeletal Bellew and I think that stops people thinking he’s a good fighter.

Usyk would not beat 2 Bellew’s.

He will have a test against just 1

It’s a good fight and it’s nice to have a superstar like Usyk fight here.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
            Bellew vs usyk will be a good fight **** you talkin bout
            Yeah I think so.

Especially compared to the crap we routinely get served up by some pretty hyped fighters.

Loma and Usyk are great for boxing

Comment

This wont be as easy some may think. Bellew will come to fight, I don’t think it will be enough though.

Comment

Bellew won't win a round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Bellew has improved whether or not people want to give him credit.

He’s very relaxed in there and you can see it and he will be on the night.

Earlier in his career he just seemed far too manic and now he’s a cagey vet.

He talks a lot about breathing and being relaxed. It is the one thing you notice with good fighters in that their calm in there. Bellew has that now - so he is a threat to Usyk because it allows him to become more destructive and to set traps.

I think he’ll come up short because Usyk is one of the best fighters in the sport.

But Bellew has a chance. Punchers chance gets thrown around when really fighters don’t have one. But Bellew is really sneaky, a well schooled boxer, and at that weight I believe he has destructive power.

Stevenson beat the balls of a
                  Skeletal Bellew and I think that stops people thinking he’s a good fighter.

Usyk would not beat 2 Bellew’s.

He will have a test against just 1

It’s a good fight and it’s nice to have a superstar like Usyk fight here.
                  I think Bellew hits much harder than people give him credit and he is an experienced veteran of the game, it's okay to poke a stick at and make fun of him from time to time, but people seem to interpret that as him being a bum to be ragged on. He will definitely put up a better fight than Gassiev did, I'd put money on it.

Whether he gets KOd or not he will put up a fight and at least win a round unlike Gassiev who was schooled for 12.

Comment

I have a feeling Bellew is at the peak of his career now, he knows what he does well, what he doesn't, and boxes accordingly.

I can see Bellew having some success and making this exciting at times.... Usyk should take over later in the fight and Bellew will go out on his shield.

Looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      I have a feeling Bellew is at the peak of his career now, he knows what he does well, what he doesn't, and boxes accordingly.

I can see Bellew having some success and making this exciting at times.... Usyk should take over later in the fight and Bellew will go out on his shield.

Looking forward to this fight.
                      Agreed.

Gassiev actually going 12 in that fight and throwing one looping right hand at a time was unbecoming really for a world
                      Level fighter and I bet he regrets it now.

You’ve got to go out on your shield really. I know we’re not the ones taking punches but Gassiev basically stopped trying.

Fans need to be more appreciative of the guys that do give everything and have to get put down before accepting defeat. Like Povetkin against AJ.

Povetkin had to be nailed to the floor. He can have zero regrets. It’s a dangerous sport but at this level they owe it to themselves to have a last throw of the dice.

I’m not talking about part time boxers at regional levels but World Class boxers with a 3 month camp behind them and a life time of boxing experience.

Fans are a problem though. Hatton could have clung to Mayweather like a limpet for the championship rounds of that fight and I think he’d be more keenly remembered by some. When really throwing what he did and when he did and getting highlight reel KO’d was the right thing to do, lol
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-16-2018, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X